✨The Future✨

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

-

Bakugou's pov

*Setting - this is seven years in to the future, they're all 23 and this is Bakugou's work place*

"Great job kids.. you've impressed me this morning" I say softly as I begin to wrap up my lesson.

I stopped trying to be the number one hero when I found out I was losing my hearing. Well.. I'm a back up hero, they call for me when things are really out of hand and I'm a teacher at UA full time, just like Aizawa Sensei.

"Babe, you ready to head out for lunch?" Denki asks as he pokes his head through the door.

"Bakugou Sensei? Your married to the pro her Chargebolt?" Aula asks and I smile.

"Yes I am. I'll be there in a second babe" I say and he nods with a soft smile before stepping aside from the class room door.

"That's like.. super cool Sensei!" Merk exclaims and I smile at him.

"You guys are dismissed for lunch.. have a lovely break and I'll see you in an hour" I say before dismissing them and packing away some papers.

Once they're all gone, Denki comes back in and wraps an arm around my waist.

"How's your day been baby boy?" Denki asks and I hum.

"It's been chill, the class had some training this morning and then after lunch I've got a refresher quiz for them to take.. just to test their memory" I say as we walk towards the teachers lounge.

"It's the number four hero!" I hear a girl exclaim as she and her friends come rushing over.

"Chargebolt! Can we please get an autograph, were huge fans!" They girls exclaim and I chuckle.

"I'll leave this one to you, I'll go get snacks from the vending machine" I say as I let go of his arm.

"So girls, what are your names?" Denki asks, hyping the three up as he gives them autographs.

I get two packets of crisps and some gummy treats before picking out our usual drinks, one powerade and one pineapple Fanta.

"So, how's it light being one spot behind Kiri?" I ask with a chuckle.

"You know it doesn't bother me.. I'm just happy to be a hero!" Denki says with a smile.

"I know, I'm just teasing you" I say as I open the door to the teachers lounge.

Were met with most of the pro heroes who where our teachers but I few left and recovery girl sadly passed two years ago and was replaced by Lieu, she was fresh out of medical school when she got her job here.

"Hello Denki, Katsuki" Shota says with out even opening our eyes and Mic waves.

"How is Kirishima? I haven't heard from him since Mina had their first litlin" I say and Denki chuckles.

"Me and Kiri are going to face time tonight, you should join us and then you can finally see their one year old.. it's been a whole year Suki" Denki says and I pout.

"I've been meaning to go visit him but I'm worried that I'll slip and then I'll be regressed for ages since I don't have time for it during the school terms" I say as I sit and Denki sighs.

"You're going to do wonderfully babes, you shouldn't worry so much" Denki says before kissing my forehead.

Denki's pov

<After lunch>

"Right class, I'm here to help Bakugou Sensei out with you guys.. he's using the bathroom right now and gave me instructions to set up a Kahoot quiz" I say as I stand in front of a class of twenty two students.

They erupt in to cheers and get their phones out as I go on to the laptop to set up the game.

"Right, settle down.. can someone come help me with this.. I'm used to electrocuting people not doing this" I say and a short haired girl with glasses, looking like the female Iida comes over and begins to set it up while instructing me through it.

I thank her and let her go back to her seat just as my husband enters.

"Thought that piss would never end, tell me to stop holding my bladder for so long before I get sick" Kat says softly before pecking my lips and grabbing his alcohol gel from his podium.

"Just be careful.. you harmed your bladder enough when we were in school" I say softly and he hums.

"That wasn't entirely my fault.. I spent two weeks with food poisoning" he says and I chuckle.

"That is true.. right.. the female version of Iida helped me figure this out and it's ready to go" I say making Kat laugh.

"That's Haguri, she is a bit like Iida actually" Katsuki says and I smirk.

"She seems more chill" I say and he hums.

"Yeah.. my class is the best" Kat says and I chuckle.

"That's what Shota thought about us too" I say and he hums.

We soon let everyone get loaded on to Kahoot and begin the quiz. I quite like watching my husband in his work place.. he likes it here.

"Bubba, c'mere kitten" I say softly and Kat hum, coming over and straddling my lap. "Here's what I'm thinking, we should have a relaxed weekend where you have some time for yourself and don't focus on marking school stuff" I say and he hums.

"Wanna be small now" Kat mumbles and I sigh, ruffling his hair.

"Let me look at your lesson plan and you can relax for me, sit here with this" I say softly as I get up and sit him back on the chair I was sat on.

"Not with everyone here.." Kat whines and I sigh.

"Right.. let's see.. you kids have a free period now followed by a study period, how about you guys return to your dorms early and study later in for Bakugou Sensei!" I exclaims and they agree, packing their things up.

I dismiss the class before taking Katsuki's hand and getting his things from the teachers lounge, taking him back to our big ass family home.

He sleeps through the car ride and I lay him on the sofa, removing his shoes and jeans for him before covering his with a blanket and going off to get something to eat for dinner.

-

Hey guys, this is the office final chapter to this book. Sorry I took a break, I needed to motivate myself in to finishing this book but I hope you enjoyed reading this! <3