✨Arcade Trip✨

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

-

Bakugou's pov

*Setting - Bakugou is stood outside the arcade, awaiting hug friends arrival. He's dressed in a baggy orange jumper with black skinny jeans and a belt around his waist. The wind is blowing through his hair and the sun is beginning to set. It's winter*

I check my watch that sits as decor on my wrist. I'm too lazy to check my home especially since I've got a really cute picture of me sucking on my baba and cuddling Flopsie, which ironically is my stuffy which is a bunny, close to my chest.

That's why I don't like people taking my phone, one look at that and they'd think I'm weird or weak.

Finally Mina arrives with her little brother. He smiles and waves as they come running up.

"You brought your wallet Baku?" Mina asks and I nod.

"I wanna slushieeeeee" I whine pouting. Being sleepy like this makes me want to slip so badly.

"We can go get slushies later" Mina says softly and I smile a little.

"Awe Baku! You're smile is adorable!" She exclaims as Kirishima arrives with Kaminari.

Finally Sero arrives and we head inside. Everything is chill, we play a few games and play mini bowling before going to get food.

Once we're fed, we continue to go around and play arcade games. I literally haven't spent much money.

I see this two teens by the claw machines, one male whines every time he fails to get a toy. So I approach them.

"Hey, what one do you want?" I ask with a friendly smile.

"Oh there's no need, this little guy doesn't need any more stuffies" the taller of the two males says gently running his fingers through the smaller's hair.

"Ah, you can never have too many stuffies.. here let me try" I say softly having figured out which one the teen were trying to win.

They step back and I put a pound in to the machine before playing. I accidentally pick up two stuffies and win both. Once I take them out of the shoot, I turn to find the little staring up with excitement filled eyes.

"Here.. you mind if I keep this one though?" I ask handing the yellow Dino over to the little, the exact toy the boy was trying to win.

"No, it's all yours. Thanks by the way" the taller male says and the little excitedly thanks me before the two leave.

I look at the orange Dino that cake out with the yellow and smile to myself.

"It was so kind of you to help that boy and his little brother, bro!" Kirishima exclaims as the others find me.

"That wasn't- ya know what, ya what ever. It was fine I guess" I say still trying not to slip with the stuffy in my hands.

"C'mon! Were going to go do Karaoke!" Kaminari exclaims and I get pulled off to the karaoke place.

"That's cute!" Mina's little brother exclaims as we walk in to the booked our room, the extras payed for. "Can I have it peaseeeeee!" The boy whines and I bite my lip whilst thinking. I've already got a name for him though..

"Right!" Mina exclaims seeing the glares I'm sending to her brother.

"Mom's coming to pick you up and Denki is ordering drink, I'll be back but don't start with out me!" She exclaims and we all get comfy.

"Why didn't you just give it to him bro?" Sero asks, looking at me with a look of confusion.

"Mine~" I growl out and he puts his hands up as a peace sign.

"I've got two rounds of shots and some cock tails!" Denki exclaims entering with Mina helping his carry drinks.

"Oh, I erm.. I don't drink" I say looking at the alcohol and remembering how horribly wrong it could go.

"That's chill bro! There's a vending machine, go get yourself a drink" Kirishima says, pointing just out the door and I nod leaving the room to buy a drink.

<Later that night>

Sero's pov

Bakugou sits singing along with Mina as she sings rewrite the stars. He's hugging his new stuffy and smiling away, it's a strange sight to see and none of us are used to it.

"How's a so drunk bro!" Denki exclaims and I look at him confused.

"How, he didn't touch the alcohol?" I ask and he laughs.

"I've been spiking his fruit juice!" He exclaims and I sigh. As entertaining as it is, it's wrong to make him drink when he didn't want to.

Mina soon stops singing and Bakugou jumps up and starts yelling "again, again" as he pushes Mina back to the front.

She coos at how cute he's being but it confuses us. He's acting like a baby, but why..?

Soon Mina begins to sing again and Bakugou watches with glittery eyes. Enjoying every last word that leaves Mina's mouth with a soft singing voice.

Bakugou does the cutest yawn ever. Like when a kitten or a small dog yawns.

"I go ni ni!" Bakugou says rubbing his eyes and curling up on the sofa. I check the time and it's way past eight. He must be sleepy then.

"Great, now we've gotta get him home!" Kirishima says glaring at Kaminari.

"How's he even get drunk?" Mina asks sipping her drink, Kirishima is the only sober one out of us.

"Kaminari spiked his juice" I say plainly and Mina begins to laugh.

"Right c'mon, were all going home and to bed!" Kirishima exclaims and everyone groans but agrees to get up anyways.

Kirishima drives back, most of us having been dropped off by parents or Uber drivers earlier. We crash at Kiribro's house, all cuddled up on the sofa.

Bakugou, still clutching that teddy bear.

-

Hey, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm not too sure on what ship I should use since I'm a mass multi-shiper, so could you all comment your favour Bakugou ship and I'll pick the most said one! No arguing about ships though, I want my comments and account to stay a completely safe and clean space for anyone. I love all of you guys and I hope you have a lovely day or night!