✨Potty Training ✨

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

-

Bakugou's pov

*Setting - Bakugou and Kaminari are hanging out in the common room*

"Right Kat, here's the plan. I'll check up on you to see when you need to go potty, tell me when you need to go and we'll go. Each time you successfully use the potty, you get a sticker on your chart" daddy explains to me as I sit in a t-shirt and some Thomas underwear.

"Yes daddy" I say and he smiles.

"Get ten stickers, you get a reward. For each accident, we try again but you do not get a sticker" he explains and I nod. "Good boy, let's get you some juice and we can begin with our day" he then says getting up.

I nod and follow behind him.

I get some juice of my choice and play games with Kirishima. Him and the class taking it in turns to play with me.

"Kat.. let's go potty now, it's been quite some time" daddy says putting my sippy cup upright.

"Otay" I say getting up. I want to play but I know if I successfully go potty I'll get a sticker and be closet to getting ten!!

So I used the toilet and wash my hands before skipping back by daddy's side as he goes to put a sticker on my chart and fills my cup up with some more juice for when I'm thirsty.

<Hours later>

I hum, laying on my stomach with my feet in the air as me and Tokoyami colour together.

"Wookie, I coword da pitty fishie!" I exclaim sitting up and holding the picture up.

"It's very pretty Katsuki" Tokoyami says as he sits up to and softly smiles a little.

I hear the front door click open and Denki enters with a few others.

"Daddy daddy! Wook what I coword!" I exclaim as I get up and rush over to him.

"That's very good Katsu" daddy says and ruffles my hair. "Did you go potty whilst I was gone?" Daddy asks and I smile and nod, lying to him because I hate constantly getting up to go.

"I'll be going now!" Tokoyami says walking down the hall to his dorm.

"Thank you Tokoyami!" Daddy yells to him and he waves back.

"I'll make Katsuki's drink" Sero says beginning to walk in to the kitchens following a few of one classmates that entered with shopping.

"Cowor wiv me daddy!" I exclaim pulling him to where I was sat before.

Soon enough I'm drinking more apple juice and me and daddy colour for a while.

I hum, loosening my abdominal muscles and feeling a sense of warmth flooding my legs.

"Kat, we go potty in the big boy toilet.. remember" daddy says lifting me up as hot urine runs down my legs.

"M'sorry.. I forgot" I mumble sadly and he sighs.

"Let's go get you cleaned up and then I'll come clean this up too" daddy says stepping around the puddle of my own bodily fluids and lifting me up.

Daddy cleans me up and redresses me in to some clean underwear. He then takes me back to the living room and sits me down on the sofa as he cleans up the puddle on the floor.

I feel sad, I hate having accidents but I can't help it and I feel like I'm frustrating daddy.

"Hey.. baby it's okay, accidents happen m'kay" daddy says and I nod slowly.

"Awe ou angy wiv me?" I asks softly and he gasps before chuckling.

"Of course not, my sweet prince, you've done so well baby" Denki says ruffling my hair.

"I'm sowwy I lied earlier" I mumble half slipping out of my head space.

"It's okay.. I understand that this must be quite frustrating for you" Denki says, rubbing the back of my hand.

"Can we just cuddle and try again another day?" I ask and he nods.

"Yeah, sure Kats" Denki says getting up and tidying up with me.

We wave goodbye to our class mates and go to Denki's room to cuddle and sleep for the night.

-

Hey cubs, I'm sorry this has taken so long to come out. I'm being a little unmotivated with my life and I'm feeling more and more alone with each day but I'm hoping to be okay. I hope you enjoyed this one shot.