✨The Beach✨

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

-

Denki's pov

*Setting - everyone is off the coach and is stretching their legs before they have to grab their stuff*

"Hey Kaminari!" Iida says coming over with the dekusquad, minus Uraraka.

"Hmm.. yes?" I say looking up from my phone.

"We were wondering if we could hang out with little Bakugou for a while. We didn't really get to see him in the coach but we'd love to help out and play with him! Kero!" Tsuyu exclaims and I hum.

I look around for my boyfriend and little but can't seem to catch a glimpse of him. I begin to panic and run over to Mina, the dekusquad following closely behind.

"Mina! I can't find Katsuki anywhere!" I exclaim shakily and she giggles.

"Chill out Pikachu or you'll blow a fuse" Mina says resting her hand on my shoulder.

"Chi-chill out!" I exclaim in disbelief. "I've lost my baby boy!" I exclaim shaking her by her shoulders.

She just laughs once again and removes my hands from my shoulders.

"No you haven't. Kirishima took him to use the bathroom, he had tummy ache and was to embarrassed to go in front of us so he's going to use the toilet" Mina says and I sigh putting my hand on my chest.

"You could have told me before I panicked!" I exclaim and she sighs.

"Sero, deal with this one.. he's gonna give me a migraine" Mina says as she puts her sun glasses on and walks off.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Katsuki yells as he happily comes running over.

The whole class comes to a stop to watch.

"Hey kitten" I exclaim picking him up.

"I went potty like a big boy!" Katsuki exclaims and I smile.

"So I've heard" I say and he nods, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Right, everyone listen up!" Mic exclaims as Aizawa comes walking over with hotel keys.

"Mic is gonna read out two names. Those names make you roommates, after he's said your name you're gonna get the number to your room, after you come and get your key from me!" Aizawa exclaims and everyone listens quietly.

Once everyone's roommated and up in their rooms, people start to unpack. I help unpack Katsuki's stuff.

We change in to swimming trunks and I put a waterproof diaper on the little. We then meet up with the Bakusquad before heading to the beach, with permission from our Sensei's of course!

The rest of the class walk down with his and Katsuki happily points out different things. His eyes widen at the sight of the ice cream parlor.

"You want ice cream Katsuki?" I ask and he nods excitedly.

I buy him the ice cream cone of his choice and he happily get messily eats it. I chuckle and watch, smiling away like an idiot.

By the times he's finished, he's a mess. I go in to the bag I brought with me and get out some baby wipes. I clean his face before letting him run down to the water with our friends.

I set out his towel and sit, watching him play until Aoyama comes back with sun glasses on and a sun hut. A bottle of sunscreen in one hand and a book in the other.

"Go play Denki" he says sitting down besides me.

"Okay, thanks!" I exclaim before springing up and running down to play with my friends and little.

After hours if fun, we head back to the hotel to shower and change before going down to eat dinner.

I get a pizza and Katsuki orders shrimps. Him having slipped out of his head space and enjoying the rest of the evening.

Once dinner is over, we watch Netflix up in our room before going to sleep.

-

Hey Cubs, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry it's been a while.. I kinda forgot that I needed to update, lol sorry.