✨Birthday Surprise✨

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

-

Bakugou's pov

*Setting - it's the 20th April, aka Bakugou's birthday*

I haven't really told the class that it's my birthday.. I've never liked celebrating since my fifth birthday. No one showed. I planned this huge birthday party but yet, no one turned up.. not even Izuku.

I just get sad on my birthday now.

I sit down in my seat with a tired sigh, getting comfortable and trying to forget about what dreadful day it is.

"Well, it's nice of you to come and see him. Mrs and Mr Bakugou" Midnight says and she and Mr Aizawa enter the class room.

"Yeah well the brat is hard to handle on his birthday. He gets all stressed and depressed so we thought we'd surprise him and see how his classmates cheer him up!" The hag exclaims as she enters with my dad.

"It's your birthday bro!" Kirishima exclaims and I mentally curse, both of my parents, out.

"I feel bad now babe! I didn't get you anything cause I didn't know!" Denki whines and I growl.

"Shut it extras!" I yell angrily. "You just had to tell them didn't ya hag!" I exclaim and she glares at me.

"Don't disrespect me brat! I'm the one who pushed you out of my fucking vagina 17 years ago today!" The hag yells and my dad sighs coming over with a gift bag.

"Honey.. not in front of all the other kids" Masaru says softly before approaching me. "Here kiddo" he says with a soft smile before ruffling my hair.

"You get me something every year.. at least I can rely on you guys" I say softly before taking the bag from my dad.

"I'm still so sorry they didn't show up Katsuki.. you were so excited too" my hag says as she kisses the top of my head.

"It's whatever.." I mumble pulling out the colourful tissue paper.

Inside the bag is something I would have never expected my dad to get me. He got a small family of three brown bears made in to stuffies, each with a shirt on that says our names. Along side that is a wrapped up box.

I pull the bears out and smile looking up at my dad. They're adorable. I gently put them down on the table before pulling out the small box. I drop the bag to the floor and slowly unwrapped the gift.

Once the decorating paper is gone I'm face to face with a brand new pacifier. It's a pastel yellow with the my first name written across in glittery pen, glazed over with vanish and little yellow gems decorate the plastic.

"H-how did you know..?" I ask looking at the pretty object in my hand.

"Me and your mum have known for a while.. we didn't mention it because we new it was helping with your PTSD and the anger too.. we just didn't want to frighten you" my dad says softly as he ruffles my hair.

"Who do you think tucked you in ever night, made sure you're stuff was clean and gave you head kisses once you were asleep. You're my baby boy no matter what and I couldn't help but secretly look after you" my hag says and I wrap my arms around her neck, hiding my face away.

"Thank you.." I mumble and she happily sighs.

Soon enough I let go of my mum and hug my dad too. He smiles and pats my back before chuckling and letting me go.

"You're mum brought a steriliser. It's in the car but she is convinced you're not cleaning your stuff properly and yeah" my dad says and I chuckle.

"Yeah.. well thanks.. I love you guys" I say softly and my mum bursts into tears, hugging me tightly.

"I love you too my baby.. I love you too" my mum says as I rub her back to calm her down.

Once she stops crying Denki comes over with a nervous smile.

"Hi.. I umm.. I'm Denki Kaminari and I'm Katsuki's boyfriend and full time caregiver meaning I look after him when he's little" Denki says fiddling with his fingers.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Denki.. I see you've done a good job, looking after my baby boy" my mum says and he nods.

"I guess so. He survives two weeks of food poisoning with me looking after him!" Denki exclaims and I nod.

"I got sick on a school trip. Food poisoning and Denki took care of me the whole time" I say and he proudly smiles.

"Blastyyyy!" Mina whines coming over. "Why didn't you tell us it was your birthday!! We could have treated you to breakfast in bed and let's take you out for dinner tonight!!" Mina exclaims and I just grumble to myself.

"As long as you don't ditch last minute" I mumble and she frowns.

"Why would I..?" She asks confused and I sigh sitting back down.

"For my fifth birthday, I had a party but no one showed" I say and everyone awes and silently frowns.

"We'll all do something for your birthday. You and your squad go out until six and we'll set you something up!" Iida exclaims and I smile.

"Really.. you'd do that for me?" I ask and he nods with a chuckle.

"Of course Bakugou. You're a class mate and everyone deserves to do something fun for their birthday!" Iida says and I smile before hugging him.

"Thank you!" I exclaim happily before pulling away.

"How about we go to that café again. Big Or Small?" Denki suggests and I nod.

"And we can have cake and I can colour something for you daddy!!" I exclaim half slipping in to little space.

"Of course we can have cake. I'll book us a table" daddy says before kissing my forehead and walking to his bag to grab his phone.

"Me, Mina and Sero can play with you too" Kirishima says as he ruffles my hair.

"Ooh! I wonder if they still have my favourite toy!" I exclaim and Kirishima chuckles.

"We'll just have to find out" Kirishima says softly and I giggle.

-

Hey guys, I just wanted to say sorry for not publishing in a while and I hope you enjoyed. I'll probably do a part two to this chapter and then have one final one for the ending!