✨The Date✨

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

-

Bakugou's pov

*Setting - Bakugou is in his dorm dressed in the outfit above ^^ and waited to go meet Denki out front for their date*

I sigh and nervously ruffle my hair before sliding some shoes on and grabbing my phone along with the keys to my dorm room.

I hum to myself, softly singing the tune to the song Denki confessed to me with a couple of days ago.

I enter the common room to wait and find Mina and Kirishima sat with the Deku squad as Sero comes in from the kitchen with some brownies.

"You look cute, Blasty" Mina says smirking and I shrug, pushing my hair back out of my eyes.

"You think Denki will like it?" I ask fiddling with my stripped sleeves.

"He's going to love it!" Kirishima exclaims smiling and I nod letting out a deep breath.

"I'm proud you're finally getting with someone who'll be good for you" Deku says and I scoff.

"Hey, I didn't know he was in the top three most wanted villains at the time!" I say crossing my arms.

"Hey Katsuki.. you ready to go?" Kaminari asks as he enters the common room, fiddling with a watch around his wrist.

"Mhm!" I hum putting a pen down and walking towards him.

He smiles and I slip me hand in to his before waving goodbye to our classmates and leading Denki out of the school.

"So.. where to first?" I ask and Denki smiles.

"You'll like this place" he says smiling even more.

He calls for a cab and we go in to the city before pulling up outside of a new cafe. It's called Big or Small and the décor is gorgeous.

"It's pretty isn't it?" Denki asks after paying for our cab. I nod and he takes my hand, leading me inside the building.

We reach a check in area sort of thingy and a lady with a soft smile approaches.

"Hello sirs.. how may I help you two this afternoon?" The lady asks and Denki smiles.

"I've got a table reserved under the name of Denki Kaminari" he say politely and I blush at the soft tone he's using.

"Alright.. follow me through here" she says softly before leading us towards this rainbow door beads thing that covers the opening.

We walk through an are instantly graced with light, soft tones and beautiful colours. The whole area is quite lit up whether it's the natural light from outside or the fairy lights hanging around the area, it's all so gorgeous.

We reach our table, only two over sets of people being through here besides us, and sit down.

"I'll be right back with our menu.. if the little wants to play, feel free to.. the area is just down there" the lady says softly pointing to a printed of area full of toys and other interesting items.

"You didn't!" I say with a gasp and Denki nods smiling as the lady walks away.

"I did baby, just for you" he says softly and I lean over to kiss his cheek.

"Thank you!" I exclaim continuing to take in my surroundings.

"Do you like it?" Denki asks and I smile nodding.

Soon the young lady re-emerges with menu and places it down.

"When you're ready to order, just push that button and someone will be right through!" She says before bowing and walking away.

"Pick what ever you like kitten, my treat" Denki says softly and I smile.

"Okay.. but I'm not being too pricey.. the next date is on me" I say and he nods handing me the menu.

I look through and think. The red velvet and vanilla cake with vanilla ice cream sound amazing along with the pineapple and orange boba tea.

"Denki.. can I have this?" I ask pointing from the cake and ice cream to the tea.

"Sure kitten, I'll pick something out and them I'll get our order placed.. you can go play if you like.. or there's colouring stuff here" Denki says in his soft tone that's ever so charming to me.

"M'kay!" I exclaims excitedly and he smiles watching me begin to pull out some colouring pages and tip the pencils across the table.

"And.. don't worry about staying big Katsuki. I want you to be as comfortable as possible on this date" Denki says making me smile.

"Okay.. thank you Denki" I say softly and he nods.

I go back to colouring and Denki places our order. The date goes on with us taking cute pictures and doing cute couple things before our time is up and we have to leave the café.

We go for a walk around the nearby park as we talk and hold hands, observing the nature from a distance. The day is beautiful and everything is just so.. perfect.

"Denki.." I say looking up from the pond water as I was watching the fishes swim around.

"Yes Katsuki?" He asks softly and he sits with his legs crossed besides me.

"Thank you.. for today.. it's been fun" I say softly and he smiles.

"I'm glad.." Denki says softly and caresses my hand in his. "Ya know what.. I love you Katsuki" Denki says softly and I blush turning to look at him.

"I love you too Denki!" I exclaim smiling away.

"We should head back and watch the sun set from the roof of the dorms" Denki says softly and I nod.

"Okay" I say before getting to my feet.

Me and Denki get a cab back to UA. I pay this time and then we head up to the roof, not before waving to our class mates as we pass through the common room.

We cuddle on the roof top, in matching hoodies that we brought today. The wind softly blows as the sun sets behind some buildings and we head back inside.

I heat us up some food and we eat on the sofa in the common room, being bombarded with questions about our day by all the girls.

Once they finished being nosy, I left to go to bed and Denki stayed to play some video games with Kirishima. Ya know, their usual Mario kart games to see who wins.

-

Heyyyy cubs! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Okay.. so I may be extending this book out a little but I'm not sure how far!