✨Confessions ✨

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

-

Bakugou's pov

*Setting - it's lunch and all of 1A, minus Bakugou, have gone to the canteen to eat lunch. Bakugou is sat at his desk just pondering about why Kaminari is ignoring him. His over thinking leads him to believe that Kami thinks he's weird because of the little space side of him*

I groan and rake my fingers through my hair before ruffling it and sighing. I just can't wrap my head around it. I remember Kaminari being really good with me when I was little but.. he's been ignoring me all day today.

Most of the Bakusquad just keep sending me cheeky grins like they know something I don't.

I sigh and close my sociology book before resting my head down on it.  I just can't figure it out.

Anyways, soon enough lunch is over and my class mates begin to fill the class room. Their loud chatter drowning out my thoughts.

Kirishima, Mina and Sero walk in with large smirks and even Sensei arrives before Kaminari. I begin to worry a little since his my crush and all.

Soon, Sensei pulls out an iPod and some speakers. He begins to play Electric Love by BØRNS then Kaminari walks in with a bouquet of roses, some cards with words written on them and a light blush dusted over his cheeks.

He approaches my chest and i look up at him with curiousity filled eyes. This is like a scene in a romance move. He begins to  move the cards, giving me enough time to ready.

Hey Katsuki

I would do this with my voice but..

I'm afraid of messing up with some dumb joke or something..

So..

I'm doing it this way..

I happened when I first met you..

You begged the heroes to let me show off my quirk to its full potential..

I fell in love for the first time..

I love you Katsuki Bakugou.

Will you be my boyfriend? ♡

By the time I finish reading, I'm crying a little from how sweet it is. I blush and look up at him before nodding.

"Yes Denki, I'll be your boyfriend" I say wiping my eyes and getting up to hug him.

"These.. these are for you" he says holding out the bouquet of flowers.

"Thank you.." I say softly, a fond smile spreading quickly across my lips.

The class claps and cheers and I just softly smile to myself and blush twice as hard when Denki leans over and kisses my cheek.

"Would you like to accompany me on a date this weekend?" Denki asks and i nod biting my lip.

"Sure" I say smiling down at the roses.

"Okay, I'll text you the time and place to meet.. and all the other details" Denki exclaims excitedly and I chuckle to myself. "Oh I have one more question.. but.. I'm not gonna ask you till later because I'm not sure if you're comfortable with the others knowing quite yet" Denki says and I know exactly what he means.

"Okay.. stop by my dorm later" I say and he nods with a smile.

"No funny business you two" Aizawa says smirking at us and the whole class laughs.

<Later that evening>

"Katsuki.. it's Denki" the Pikachu wannabe says from outside my dorm.

"Come in, it's unlocked!" I call back as I go turn back to my books, continuing to study.

Denki comes in and shuts the door, sliding a pair of slippers on and walking over to my bed.

"So.. I was wondering if.." Denki says going off and mumbling the last part.

"Yes Denki you can be my daddy" I say looking up from my books.

"You heated?" He asks slightly shocked.

"No, the question was obvious and i was going to ask you anyways" I say and he nods rubbing his head.

"Does this mean I get to look after you whilst you're little?" Denki asks and I nod.

"Yes babe.. you don't mind babe do you?" I ask and he shrugs.

"If I get to call you kitten?" Denki asks and I blush but nod.

"Okay.." I mumble shyly and he smiles.

"Awe kitten, you've gone all shy" he coos and I blush covering my face.

"C-can we cuddle?" I ask hesitantly and he laughs making my heart drop.

"Of course we can cuddle, dork, c'mere" he says softly making my head shoot up.

I quickly shove my pens back in to the pencil case and close my books before tackling Denki in to a hug, in my bed and being the little spoon as Denki wraps his arms around my waist.

-

Word count - 808

Okay, I think I'll write two or three more chapter before ending this book. I haven't planned it to be long but I hope you've enjoyed!