✨Hello! I'm Katsuki!✨

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content. (Only when Bakugou isn't little and there will be no smut in this book)

-

Bakugou's pov

*Setting - Bakugou is at home with his parents, he's up in his bedroom. The walls are grey and his bed sheets are a pastel orange, his lights are down low with a night light projecting colourful images in to the ceiling. Toys are pushed away in to boxes and his bottle is placed by his bed along with his binky.*

Hmmm.. hello!! I'm Bakugou Katsuki.. but you can just call me Katsuki.

I'm getting ready to go ni ni, putting a pull up on and my fave onesie. I flush my toilet and clear my throat, putting on my big boy voice before yelling down to my mum.

"Good night mum! Dad!" I yell down the stairs, they don't know about this but I'm a little.

I put this room off limits to them, they can clean my second bedroom but this was supposed to be my study and I turned it into my little room.

I haven't told anyone that I'm a little because it's not normal. I know I use it as a coping mechanism but to others it's strange.

The extras can't know anyways, I don't want to be seen as weak or incapable of becoming a hero.

I take my glasses off, little me likes glasses, and place them in the side before grabbing my baba and botbot before laying down on my bed.

I drink the milk as I watch the pretty shapes and listen to the audible book playing as I drift off to sleep, beginning to suck on my baba.

<In school, the next day>

I yawn rubbing my eye, school interrupts my nap time and it's essential for little me to have a nap so I'm struggling to stay out of my head space.

"Bakubro!" Kirishima exclaims approaching me with the Bakusquad trailing behind.

"You coming to the arcade with us later?" Mina asks sitting on my desk.

"Hell no extras!" I exclaim trying to get the idiots to leave me the fuck alone.

"Pwease Baku~" Denki whines pinching my cheeks. I shove his hand away, huffing and trying to keep myself from slipping.

"Fine! Whatever!" I snap and him and he squeals.

"Yasss! We'll make this the best night of your life!" Kaminari exclaims.

"I'm not staying out too late though!" I exclaim and they others nod.

I have a bed time that I must stick to, I slip in to little space easier and quicker when I'm more sleepy.

Well.. let's just hope that the night will go alright!

-

Hey so this is just the first chapter. I hope you will enjoy this book and stay till then end. I'll update as often as possible but I do hope you read and enjoy. I'm your author Lucy and I hope you enjoyed!