✨School Outing✨

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

-

Bakugou's pov

*Setting - everyone outside by the coach, excitedly waiting to leave for the beach trip*

I grip my backpack strap, as I keep one slung over my shoulder and the other handing freely. My anxiety and worries are through the roof.

Everyone is so excited for this trip but I don't know how long I can keep the little space at bay. It's been a full fucking week since I last slipped and I'm not sure if I can hold it off any longer.

That's why, just incase, I've packed my little space stuff in to this backpack. I'm gripping it tightly so no one else takes it.

"You okay babe?" Denki asks coming over with the squad.

"Mhm" I hum nodding my head and looking around for Aizawa Sensei so we can load our luggage on to the coach and get the back seats all together.

Soon Sensei arrive and we shove all of our stuff in to the luggage compartment before I grab my backpack from Denki and head up the steps going to the back on the coach.

I get comfy, Denki sits besides me as I sit in the window seat. Mina is next to Denki then Sero and Kirishima.

The rest of the class whine when they see where we've sat. They begin to scatter across the coach and soon enough we begin out way to the seaside. It's gonna take four hours of just driving but with bathroom breaks it'll take longer.

Anyways, I drop off to sleep as I listen to some music. Ya know, just passing the time so the trip can begin quicker.

<Hour and a half later>

I squeeze my legs together and whine at the pressure in my abdomen. I groan and rub my eyes as I open them and sit up.

"Good morning kitten" Denki says as soon as he sees me.

"What time is it?" I ask and he shrugs looking at his phone.

"Only ten fifteen.. why?" He asks and I shrug.

"When's the bathroom break, gotta pee" I say sleepily and Denki hums.

"Fifteen minutes, can you wait that long kitten?" Denki asks and I nod.

"I hope.." I mumble before yawning and leaning on his shoulder. I cross my legs and let my eyes slip shut, trying not to focus on how badly I actually need to go.

It was a bad idea to drink that much coffee this morning. I whine as I fidget, slipping in to my head space.

"Baby, stop thinking about it" Denki whispers softly.

"But I need go potty so badly daddy!" I exclaim a little too loudly.

Some eyes snap back and I gasp crossing my legs tighter.

"How about we look at a book to take your mind off it" Denki says leaning down but I grab his sleeve and tug it.

"But I need go now daddy!" I exclaim squirming in my seat. By now the whole of the Bakusquad is trying to hush me as the class gawks.

When I notice all of the eyes on me, from the class, my anxiety spikes and I gasp looking at my lap.

"Hey, no no hold it" Denki exclaims and I bite my lip as I shake my head.

"Can't.. it coming" I mumble sadly but that's when I remember one artifact. "Wait! I smart and put pull up on morning!" I exclaim with a proud smile and Denki sighs putting a hand on his chest.

"Such a smart boy" he says as he gently grabs my waist.

"Well.. I was worried something like dis would happen so I put one on just in case but now it's all wet" I say pouting and he sighs.

"Well I'm glad you put one on baby.. I can always nip in to the shops and get you some pretty pull ups or we can have you in a diaper for the rest of the journey" Denki says softly and I nod playing with his fingers.

"Ew baby bakubitch needs to wear a fucking diaper!" Uraraka exclaims Mina literally growls.

"Shut up you broke hoe!" Mina exclaims and I giggle.

"Broke hoe!" I exclaim and she looks well offended.

"Katsuki.. no swearing" Denki warns and I pout.

"Sorry daddy.." I mumble and he sighs.

"It's fine, she deserved it but don't go swearing at others again" Denki says and I nod.

"Y-yeah Uraraka-chan.. Kacchan uses age regression to help cope with his emotions, it's not nice for you to make fun of him when he's being so cute" Midoriya says and she instantly shuts up, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Izuzu!" I exclaim and he smiles, leaning over the chair to ruffle my hair.

"Alright kids, get off.. stretch your legs and use the bathroom. You've got fifteen minutes!" Aizawa exclaims before walking off with Mic.

We all follow behind him and Denki leads me in to a shop. He buys a few things before taking me off to the bathrooms.

"Do you wanna go potty first?" Denki asks as he begins to open the packet of diapers.

I nod and he sits me on the toilet. I go with ease and then Denki begins to clean me up. I get changed in to a baby blue coloured diaper with fluffy clouds decorating the supposedly blue sky.

We stop to buy some snacks and drinks before getting back in the coach and continuing our trip to the beach.

-

Hey readers/cubs, I'm so sorry this has taken so long to be published, I completely forgot about it yesterday while I was colouring! But I hope you still enjoyed!!