✨Going Home Again✨

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

-

Bakugou's pov

*Setting - they're on the coach, heading back to school*

"Worst trip ever" I complain curling up in my chair.

"I need accounts in everyone who got sick.. we're being refunded for those of you who had any type of sea food on the first night" Aizawa says.

"So far we've got Bakugou, Sero and Tsuyu.. Uraraka and Jirou too" mic says as he read over the list of students that got sick.

"Although.. living in diapers and having 24 hours attention wasn't so bad" I say with a shrug.

"I know, you refused to let me go and was constantly in those diapers.. I'm gonna have to potty train little you again" Denki says and I nod.

"Probably" I mumble as the list continues to go on.

Me, Sero, Jirou, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Aoyama, Iida, Todoroki and Hagakure.

"Cuddlessss!" I whine clinging on to Denki's arm.

"You can't possible want more cuddles kitty, I spent the past two weeks cuddling you" Denki says with a soft chuckle.

"Pleaseeeee!" I whine and he smiles, pulling me in to his lap.

"Sit tight, it's a long ride" Denki says with a chuckle.

<Once they get back>

"Everyone head up to bed and we'll see you bright and early for class tomorrow!" Mic exclaims dropping us off in front of the school.

We head inside, grumbling and groaning at the time and from lack of sleep. Denki takes my hand and leads me up to my dorms, he agreed to stay with me tonight.

So we bathe and change before getting in to bed and going to sleep, just us cuddling.

In the morning we get ready and head to school early, breakfast heating our bodies and fueling our minds as we head in to class.

"Good morning boys" Mic greets as he sets up the class room.

"Where's Sensei?" Denki asks and Mic chuckles.

"He's still sleeping.. he's got a slight fever and I think he's a bit stressed so he's staying in bed today" Mic explains and we nod. "So you lucky listeners have me today!" He then exclaims and we chuckle.

"I wanna colourrrrr" I whine tugging on Denki's sleeve.

"Go sit then, I brought two books to choose from" he instructs pointing to my desk and walking me over to it.

We colour together before the class arrives for the day and the lesson begins. I'm too busy colouring to listen.. I don't feel like being big. I'm too tired to focus on being big.

Time passes, we have our break before going back to class. I'm not telling daddy that I'm little.. I burdened him for two weeks.. I'm surprised he still wants to be my daddy.

Does he want to be my daddy..?

What if he doesn't?

What if he thinks I'm annoying after those two weeks?

I put my head down, letting tears fall down my cheeks. The wetness doesn't just stay on my face, a frightening familiar wetness spreads across my lower half.

I look down and gulp.

I've had an accident..

Stupid two weeks of being in a diaper! Can't tell we I need to go to the bathroom when little, anymore!

Little sobs escape past my lips averting everyone's eyes towards me.

"KitKat.." Denki says with a soft gasp. "Why didn't you tell me you were feeling little.. I would have made sure you had regular bathroom breaks to avoid this" daddy says softly as he kneels besides.

"I no wan be burden to you" I say shakily and he sighs.

"Baby.. you're not a burden KitKat, we should go get you changed and cleaned" daddy says softly and I nod.

He helps me up and frowns at the mess I've made.

"I'm sowwy.." I whisper thinking he's disappointed.

"Hey, no, it's okay. It's not your fault.. you really had to go during you?" Denki says slowly and asks with a dry chuckle.

"I didn't know.." I mumble and he nods.

"C'mon.. you can shower and I'll get some clean clothes for you" Denki says taking my head and leading me out of the room.

Guess I'm going to have to be potty trained all over again..

This will be hard..

-

Hey, I hope you enjoyed and sorry I haven't updated in like a week. I hope you liked this though!!