F i f t y F i v e

Double update 🤩

I was also reading your guys comments from last chapter as well and all of you are happy that karma finally hit Taehyung and Jimin as they deserved

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook spent a week locked up inside his house, refusing to go out to socialize with anyone or even talk to his friends. During that time, his friends worried that Jungkook wasn't talking to them.

"We should go see if he's okay," Seokjin said.

"Do you think that's a good idea though?" Hoseok, who had his head laying on Seokjin's shoulder, asked.

"He hasn't talked to us in a week," said Yoongi. "Something obviously went wrong."

"Maybe he just needs space right now," suggested Namjoon. "Why don't we give him a call instead?"

Everyone agreed as Seokjin pulled out his phone to call Jungkook. They patiently waited for Jungkook to pick up, but all they heard was the sound of the call abruptly ending.

"Did he just hang up on me?" Seokjin asked as he looked surprised while staring at his phone screen that read the words 'call ended'.

"Okay, maybe we should go see him then," said Namjoon as he grabbed his jacket and began to put it on.

Everyone else followed suit, putting on their jackets before setting out in the cold winter air.

"It's so cold," Hoseok shivered as he huddled close to his boyfriend. "But for Jungkook, I'll tolerate it. I hope he's okay."

"He's obviously not okay if he hung up after not talking to us for a week," said Yoongi.

Upon arriving at Jungkook's doorstep, they all huddled close for warmth as Seokjin knocked loudly on the door. "Jungkook, open the door!" He shouted.

Jungkook was currently laying on his living room couch, staring up at the ceiling. He had spaced out before the loud knock and Seokjin's voice brought him back to reality. He didn't make an attempt to move or get off the couch to open the door. Instead, Jungkook remained still and quiet, hoping that Seokjin would go away.

"Jungkook, it's me, Yoongi!" Jungkook heard Yoongi shout. "I'm here with Seokjin, Hoseok, and Namjoon! We're all worried for you!"

Jungkook yet remained still and quiet. He wasn't in the mood to talk to his friends or anyone. He spent the whole week barely moving, only getting up when he was hungry or thirsty or needed to use the restroom.

"Jungkook, can you let us in and tell us what's going on?" Hoseok's voice asked from the other side of the door. "As Yoongi said, we're all worried for you. You haven't talked to us in a week."

"Listen Jungkook," Seokjin's voice sounded from the other side of the door. "We called you and you hung up on us so we came in person. Open the door and let us in. You can talk to us and tell us what's wrong."

Jungkook reached out to grab his phone that was resting above his head to see Seokjin's call from earlier. He'd seen his call but had decided to hang up. He didn't want to talk to anyone.

Sighing, Jungkook began to type a text to Seokjin as he knew that his friends were very persistent and wouldn't be leaving him alone any time soon.

Jungkook sent his text and he knew Seokjin received it because a few moments later he heard Seokjin yelling from the other side of the door again. "What do you mean go away?! We're your friends Jungkook, we're here for you, just tell us what's wrong and we'll comfort you."

There was silence as Jungkook's friends waited for a response, but they never got one, not even a text.

Sighing, Namjoon finally spoke up. "Jungkook, it's been a week now since you talked to us. Please don't ignore us, we're worried. We'll be leaving now, but don't forget that we're here for you whenever you need us."

Seokjin wasn't very happy about leaving without speaking to Jungkook to make sure he was okay. The whole walk back to his house consisted of him arguing with Namjoon.

"He probably still needs more space. Let's not push him and wait for when he's ready to come to us," said Namjoon.

And well, Namjoon was right. Jungkook needed more space. He needed time to think, but sometimes people tend to overthink.

Jungkook closed his eyes, hearing nothing but the silence once again. He let his thoughts drift back to the cause of the pain he was feeling, Taehyung and Jimin.

Sure, he was glad to know the truth now, but after his experience with them, Jungkook was starting to doubt things.

It's said that people tend to judge things or others based on previous or similar situations just as Jungkook was now doing.

Taehyung broke Jungkook's heart and to deal with the pain, he turned to Jimin who used him and broke his heart as well.

"What if they're just pretending to be my friend just like Jimin did?" He whispered to himself. "Are they only faking to be worried over me because they feel bad for me? No, stop Jungkook, they don't even know what happened because they left."

Running his hands through his face, Jungkook let out a frustrated sigh before opening his eyes again. He stood up from the couch and headed to his room where he laid on his bed. His back was starting to grow tired of laying on the couch.

"You're starting to go insane," Jungkook spoke to himself as he tried shaking away his thoughts by thinking of something else, and even so, he couldn't.

His thoughts kept drifting back to his friends and Jimin. Jungkook kept comparing them all in his head. "They all acted just as worried as Jimin pretended to be while he was supposedly my friend and having sex with Taehyung at the same time."

Jungkook deeply thought some more, wondering if his friends would ever do such a thing. "But Seokjin, he's my friend from high school, so he wouldn't do that to me right?" Jungkook asked himself. "Yoongi and Hoseok are also my friends, right? Is Namjoon my friend? He's given me lots of advice but that was before we became friends. Maybe he just pitied me after seeing me crying multiple times."

Jungkook's day dragged on by the mess of thoughts in his head and before he knew it, he ended up falling asleep without realizing it.

However, Jungkook's thoughts hadn't had left him alone. They were only gone temporarily as he slept, but as soon as he would wake up, he would go back to his unhealthy habit of overthinking once again.