T h r e e

Jungkook woke up late. He had fallen asleep late due to overthinking about his boyfriend, but luckily he quickly rushed and made it in time to have breakfast with his friends.

"So Taehyung didn't cheat?" Jin asked as he drank his coffee.

Jungkook shook his head no before taking a sip of his banana milk from a straw.

"Did you really ask Jimin?" Jin asked still not very convinced.

"Yes, I did. Ask your boyfriend, he was there."

Jin turned to Hoseok to which the younger nodded. "Yeah, he did. He also left dance class early and never came back."

Jin turned back to Jungkook with a raised eyebrow. "Why did you leave?"

"Jimin hurt himself and I took him to the nurse. We didn't bother going back to class since it was our last class of the day." Jungkook said. "I also got to know him better. I was overthinking about the situation a little too much."

"You're lying," Jin said. He knew the younger very well. "You're still thinking about it, aren't you? That's why you woke up late?"

Jungkook sighed. "I was just thinking about how could Taehyung be so busy all the time to not have enough time to hang out with me."

"I'm telling you, break up with him. You may not realize it yet, but he's no good for you."

"Hyung, who are you to tell me what's good for me and what's not?" Jungkook said a bit annoyed.

"I'm just trying to look out for you." Jin sincerely said. "I really do care about you Jungkook and I don't want to see you hurting over some shitty guy."

Jungkook abruptly stood up. "Taehyung isn't some shitty guy. Stop talking about him like you know him because you don't. I know Taehyung, he might be busy with who knows what, but once he's not he'll make time for me."

Jin sighed as he watched Jungkook picked up his banana milk and walked away. "He just needs space to think right now."

"You talk about Taehyung like you know him," Hoseok said. "Do you know him?" He curiously asked.

"No, not like that, but Jungkook talked a lot about him, so that's how I know so much about Taehyung."

Hoseok nodded. "I see."

"What's up bitches," Yoongi said coming out of nowhere and dropping his bag on the table. He smiled. "So, where's Jungkook?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin's ass was sore due to quite the workout he had with Taehyung the night before. Unfortunately, as much as he would have liked to spend the day with Taehyung, Taehyung explained he has some things to do.

So, Jimin decided to get a treat. He sat outside of the ice cream parlor and enjoyed his ice cream as he watched people walk past him and cars go by.

His eyes suddenly caught sight of a cute raven haired boy angrily walking down the street with a drink in his hand.

"Is that Jungkook?"

Jimin watched as Jungkook stopped walking and checked both ways before crossing the street. Then he proceeded to angrily walk towards Jimin's direction without noticing the older.

"Jungkook?" Jimin called out once the younger was close to him.

Jungkook turned to Jimin upon hearing his name and the anger in him vanished the moment he saw Jimin's smile.

"Hi Jimin," Jungkook smiled back.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked as he watched Jungkook sit in the seat in front of him. "You seemed pretty angry."

Jungkook sighed. "I was just upset over something my hyung said."

"That's it? Seems like you didn't sleep either. Was something keeping you up?" Jimin asked concerned.

You see, Jimin only cared if it wasn't about Taehyung, but soon Jimin's smile turned into a frown upon hearing Taehyung's name leave Jungkook's mouth. He no longer wasn't concerned for Jungkook, but he still listened.

"Taehyung doesn't spend time with me anymore because he's busy and last night I stayed up thinking about what could possibly make him be busy all the time to not make time for me? He's my boyfriend he's supposed to make time for me." Jungkook frowned upon remembering his conversion with Seokjin not too long ago. "My hyung thinks that he knows Taehyung and even told me that I should break up with him."

"It might be for the better," Jimin said. "Taehyung doesn't sound like he really cares for you. If he really cared he would have made time for you, but if you don't want to break up with him. That's also fine, you seem like the type of person who doesn't like to give up."

"He's your best friend, does he not hang out with you  either?" Jungkook asked.

"He does, but not very often. We only exchange a few words when we see each other." Jimin lied.

"Doesn't that bother you?"

Jimin shook his head. "No, I'm busy too, but when we need each other we'll come to looking for each other."

Like Taehyung needing to fuck me and me needing to suck his dick.

Jungkook nodded. "I feel bad for getting mad at my hyung after listening to you."

Jimin's smile returned and it made Jungkook smile too. Jimin's smile was just too contagious.

"Well, I'm your friend right? Friends are supposed to help each other and if Taehyung can't hang out with you, you can always hang out with me." Jimin said.

Jungkook smiled wider, too happy to hear Jimin calling them friends. "Yeah, we're friends."

Jimin couldn't help, but coo at how cute Jungkook looked while he smiled widely and looked at him with his big doe eyes. "You're so cute, Jungkook." Jimin reached out with one hand and gently caressed Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook's breath hitched upon feeling the way Jimin's hand gently stroked his cheek. Taehyung never did that to him and he was his boyfriend. Jimin is just his friend and he's already exchanged more words and spent more time with him together than Taehyung.

Jimin retraced his hand after feeling some of his ice cream dripped down his hand and arm. "I forgot about my ice cream!" Jimin suddenly remembered as some more ice cream landed on his pants.

Jungkook quickly got some napkins that were on the table and rushed to Jimin's side to help him.

"I can already feel my hands getting sticky," Jimin complained as Jungkook tried his best to clean his hand and arm and then proceeded to clean the ice cream on his pants which had fallen dangerously close to his member.

"You don't have to clean me there." Jimin squeaked as he felt Jungkook slightly brush over his clothed member.

"It's okay, I want to clean it. You completely forgot about your ice cream because of me." Jungkook said as he continued to clean there.

"No, really, it's fine." Jimin barely managed to say. Don't get hard. Don't get hard. Don't get hard.

Jimin could feel his member hardening inside his pants, so before he could humiliate himself, Jimin quickly grabbed Jungkook's hand. He also made sure not to hold it too night, not wanting to hurt the younger who simply just wanted to help despite being oblivious of what he was doing.

"Thanks, Jungkook," Jimin said. "I suddenly remembered that I have to go somewhere. See you and make sure to go apologize to your hyung, bye."

Jimin didn't wait for Jungkook to reply. He quickly stood up and left. Then, he rushed back to his own place and where he finished what Jungkook had started.

Jungkook simply shrugged and picked up his banana milk before quickly making his way back to the school because he only had ten minutes to get to his art class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry I didn't update. I'm focused on finishing up my other Taekook book, Dare Devils, but once I'm done with it I will start updating this book more often.