F i f t y N i n e

Thank you guys so much for 25k views 💜

Prepare your tissues

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin and Taehyung hadn't seen each other since the night Jungkook learned the truth.

They also didn't have the major, so they didn't see each other on the same side of campus, at least not until today.

Jimin was walking to campus alone, keeping his gaze lowered in case he came to see Jungkook. Jimin didn't want to see him and feel way worse than he already did.

Jimin nearing the steps to the entrance of the school when he stopped upon seeing a pair of shoes stopping in front of him. Lifting his gaze, Jimin was surprised to see Taehyung standing in front of him.

"We need to talk," said Taehyung, occasionally meeting Jimin's eyes before looking away every few seconds. Needless to say, it felt awkward.

Jimin nervously swallowed before attempting to sidestep Taehyung to get past him. "We have nothing to talk about."

"We have a lot to talk about," Taehyung said, grabbing onto Jimin's wrist and pulling him aside.

Jimin scoffed. "No we don't, we're not even friends anymore, so what would there be to talk about?" Jimin asked, pulling his hand away from Taehyung and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Jungkook, we need to talk about Jungkook," Taehyung answered. "I know you two broke up and that you guys talked after you woke up. I talked with Jungkook as well before I left, but we never talked."

"Because I don't have anything to talk about with you," said Jimin, sounding annoyed. He turned on his heel to walk away, but once again Taehyung stopped him.

"Jimin," Taehyung said, sounding frustrated. He stopped in front of Jimin and crossed his arms over his chest as well before he continued. "It's not just Jungkook that we need to talk about. There's more we need to discuss, like what exactly happened to our friendship."

"You know what happened," said Jimin as he rolled his eyes. "And I don't want to talk about it either. Goodbye." Once again he attempted to walk past Taehyung, but Taehyung wouldn't let him.

"Are you going to let me get to class or what?" Jimin asked.

"I will after we talk," Taehyung said sternly.

"Fine, but not here," Jimin said as he sighed and uncrossed his arms. He tightened his grip on his backpack as he wasn't very happy to be talking to Taehyung. "We can meet up at lunch or after classes to talk."

"After class," answered Taehyung.

"Fine, I'll meet you here, after classes," said Jimin as Taehyung stepped aside. He quickly walked past him and let out a sigh of relief once he was away from Taehyung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During the rest of the day, Jimin was dreading his talk with Taehyung. He anxiously waited for him at the same spot from the morning. Then finally, Jimin finally spotted Taehyung approaching him.

"Sorry I took so long," Taehyung apologized.

"I don't care let's just get this talk over with,"' said Jimin, sounding impatient.

Taehyung scoffed. "Fine, first thing first, when we were supposedly going to date, why were you with Jungkook behind my back?"

"We weren't dating and we never did, besides you can't ask me that when you were dating Jungkook and cheating on him with me."