T e n

Favorite song(s) off D-2?

Mine are Burn It and People

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung really didn't want to go to his classes, but because of his promise to Jungkook, he did. He wasn't even sure why he even cared to fulfill his promise.

Alongside of him was Jimin who was currently going to meet up with Jungkook to sit with his friends. He was still mad at Taehyung, so he hardly spoke to him, occasionally saying a word or two.

As they approached Jungkook, the younger ran up to Taehyung and wrapped his arms around him and planted a big kiss on the older's cheek.

Taehyung wasn't expecting that, so he quickly pushed Jungkook away and wiped his cheek. "Jungkook, why did you have to kiss me like that?"

"Like what?" Jungkook asked confused.

"It was such a sloppy kiss on my cheek, almost like a baby's," Taehyung complained as Jungkook pouted, slightly offended.

"Hi Jungkook," Jimin greeted before Taehyung could say anything else that would offend Jungkook more. "I'm hungry, let's go meet your friends."

Jungkook nodded before leading the boys to his table where his friends were sitting at, eating, and chatting amongst each other. They looked up as soon as Jungkook plopped down in his seat beside Yoongi. Taehyung took the seat beside Jungkook while Jimin took the one in front of Yoongi. Seokjin and Hoseok were sitting next to each other and across from Jungkook and Taehyung.

"This is Jimin," Jungkook introduced mainly to Yoongi since he was the one who asked about Jimin.

Hoseok and Seokjin already knew him, but Jimin didn't know them or Yoongi, so Jungkook had to introduce Jimin to all his friends. "Jimin, this is Yoongi hyung," he gestured to the said male who was looking bored as he ate his lunch. Yoongi said nothing and simply waved as he ate.

"And these two love birds are my hyungs as well, Seokjin and Hoseok," Jungkook said as he gestured to the couple who didn't seem very enthralled to have Taehyung or Jimin at their lunch table.

Jimin smiled. "Hi, I'm Jungkook's friend."

"And you guys already know me," Taehyung added.

Seokjin rolled his eyes. "I'm not in the mood to argue with you today."

Taehyung rolled his eyes as well. "I'm not in the mood to argue either."

Jimin glanced at Jungkook and raised an eyebrow at him. Jungkook just sighed before attempting to start a civil conversation.

"So, how's your guys' day been so far?"

"It's alright."

"It's okay."

"Could be better."

"Ehh...not so great."

"It's been a good day for me, especially since I get to sit with my boyfriend at lunch again," Taehyung said while wrapping an arm around the younger.

Jungkook was confused. Not five minutes ago, Taehyung had been annoyed with him, and now here he was wrapping his arm around him and saying that his day has been good.

Jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance at Taehyung. He opened up his lunch he packed himself before he began to eat. He angrily chewed on his food before swallowing.

"You don't seem very happy," The voice across Jimin spoke.

Jimin raised his head go look at Yoongi. "I'm not."

"Why is that?"

"My day hasn't been very great since yesterday actually and all because of my so-called best friend," Jimin huffed in annoyance as he glanced at Taehyung again who was busy hugging Jungkook. "Sometimes I just don't get him, but thanks to Jungkook, I was able to get my mind off Taehyung for a while."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "What did Jungkook do?"

"We just hung out after school to practice for our dance. It's an assignment for our dance class," Jimin explained. He suddenly remembered his almost kiss with Jungkook the day before, but he quickly shook those thoughts away.

"Well, if you ever need to let go of that anger or whatever you're feeling, you can try talking to me. I'm a psychology major," Said Yoongi.

Jimin nodded. "I'll keep that in mind," he said before going back to his food.

Yoongi went back to eating his food as well while Hoseok had stopped eating as he watched Seokjin and Taehyung. They weren't arguing, but they were glaring at each other and didn't even bother to cover it up.

"Taehyung," Hoseok attempted to distract the two males from their glaring contest.

Taehyung turned his eyes away from Seokjin to Hoseok. "What's your major?" The older asked, curious.

Seokjin's major was culinary arts, Yoongi's was psychology, Jungkook's was art and dance, while Jimin and Hoseok shared dance as their major.

"Game design," Taehyung replied, surprising everyone at the table, but Jungkook and Jimin.

"So, you like video games?" Hoseok asked.

"Like? I love video games," Taehyung excitedly said, completely forgetting about his glaring contest with Seokjin.

"Can you recommend me some games? Or maybe we can hang out with our boyfriends as well and okay video games together," Hoseok suggested.

"Why don't we all hang out together?" Jungkook spoke up. "So you guys can get to know Jimin and Taehyung more."

Seokjin shrugged. "I won't mind. I'll beat Taehyung at any game. I play video games myself and I'm pretty competitive, I never lose."

"Neither do I," Taehyung said as his eyes looked intently at Seokjin.

"How about this weekend?" Hoseok asked.

"Unless you're busy, of course," said Seokjin. "Jungkook says you're always busy."

"I'm not busy this weekend," said Taehyung.

"Alright, who's house are we going to?"

"We can go to mine," Taehyung suggested.

"Then it's settled. Yoongi, and Jimin, video games at Taehyung's house this weekend at seven," Seokjin looked at Taehyung for confirmation who then nodded. "If you're not going to compete, don't show up."

"I guess you won't be seeing me," said Yoongi.

"Me either," added Jimin. He didn't want to spend the weekend with Jungkook's friends.

Jungkook turned to the two males who didn't want to show up. "Please?" He pleaded. "It'll be fun."

Yoongi sighed, not having the strength to say no to Jungkook, especially when he was giving him puppy eyes. "Fine," he said.

Jungkook smiled before turning to Jimin. "I guess I'll go."

Jungkook smiled wider. He was ecstatic to be spending the weekend with his friends. He hoped that they would all get along together and clear any misunderstands they had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is this book boring?