F o u r t y T h r e e

"Are you okay?" Asked Jungkook worriedly as he noticed his boyfriend seemed tense every time they walked in the hallways together.

"Of course," said Jimin, hiding his worries with a smile. "Why wouldn't I be okay when I have you?"

Jungkook smiled as he gave Jimin's hand a small squeeze. He totally bought Jimin's lie.

It had been two days since Jimin had last seen and spoken to Taehyung. It was now Friday and he couldn't wait for winter break to begin as soon as his classes were over. He didn't want to worry about holding his hands with Jungkook in the hallways and getting caught by Taehyung.

"I have to get to class now," said Jungkook as he stopped walking upon arriving at his class. He leaned down to press a kiss to Jimin's lips before going inside where Yoongi was waiting for him and saw the whole thing.

"Is Jimin okay?" He asked after Jungkook took the seat beside him.

"He said he is," said Jungkook.

"He seems tense," said Yoongi.

"I noticed it too, but I'm sure it's nothing serious,"  the younger replied. "Anyways, are you ready for winter break?"

"Who isn't? I just want to stay home and enjoy being cooped up instead of having to walk to campus in this cold weather," said Yoongi.

"Well, you may want to spend your winter break inside, but I am planning different dates that I can possibly take Jimin on," said Jungkook.

Yoongi smiled at Jungkook's plans. "You seem very happy about it too."

"I am, Jimin is a nice boyfriend. He did a lot for me, so I want to take him out on a special date over the break," said Jungkook. "Now I was thinking of an amusement park, but the weather dropped and we'll probably get sick, so I also thought about going to the movies. I heard some great movies came out."

Yoongi shook his head. "Why would you take your boyfriend to a movie date when you can't even talk to him during the movie."

"Oh okay, then how about another ice cream date?" Asked Jungkook. "We went on an ice cream date the other day and eating ice cream together is something we started doing even before we started dating."

Yoongi shook his head again. "You just said you went on an ice cream date the other day."

"Hmm, then what about going out to buy Christmas presents as a date?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi shook his head yet again. "Christmas presents means revealing who you got as Secret Santa. Seokjin warned us not to tell anyone who we got until the day of his Christmas party."

Jungkook frowned. "Well then, I'm all out of ideas."

"Don't look disappointed, Jungkook. Maybe I can give you some suggestions, like how about taking Jimin ice skating?"

Jungkook's frown was immediately replaced with a smile. "I didn't think about that. I like that idea and in case Jimin doesn't know how to ice skate, I can teach him too! Thank you for the idea Yoongi," Jungkook thanked, excitedly.

Yoongi smiled as he reached out to ruffle Jungkook's hair. "You're welcome, Jungkook."

"Why are you still single anyway?" Jungkook asked. "You could have gone ice skating with your partner."

"The person I was interested in, doesn't feel the same way and they're dating someone too. I don't want to ruin their relationship," said Yoongi.

Jungkook nodded. "I'm sure you'll find someone, Yoongi."

Yoongi shrugged. "I'm not trying to rush myself into a relationship. I want to take my time to find the person who I believe is the one for me, just like you and Jimin."

Jungkook smiled. "Jimin is the one for me. We started off as friends before we eventually got closer and became more than friends. I really care about him."

"You don't have to tell me. I can see it in your eyes every time you talk about him," said Yoongi. He remembered that Jungkook always spoke so fondly of someone who he cared about. He did the same with Taehyung before, but Yoongi knew Jimin was different. He didn't think Jimin would break Jungkook's heart like Taehyung did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin hated sharing a class with Taehyung. He hated that he chose to sit beside him on the first day of classes and he hated that there weren't any other empty seats in the class. He wished he could trade seats with someone, but unfortunately, everyone was too busy chatting about their winter break plans with their friends.

"What are your winter break plans?" Taehyung asked, breaking the silence between them. "Planning to have fun with your little boy toy?"

Jimin narrowed his eyes as he turned to face Taehyung. "He's not my boy toy, he's my boyfriend."

"They're really the same thing when he's only using you for your body."

"He's not using me for my body."

"Sure, does he even love you, like actually love you?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin scoffed. "Of course, that's why we're dating unlike you which was why we never actually became a thing."

"Oh, we were a thing," said Taehyung as he edged his seat closer to Jimin's. "We were so much more," he whispered as he placed his hand on Jimin's inner thigh.

"No, we weren't. Now, get your hand off me," said Jimin as he struggled to push Taehyung's hand away, but Taehyung only tightened his grip.

"What would your little boy toy that you insist is your boyfriend, say if he saw you letting another guy touch you?" Taehyung asked, moving his hand upwards so that he also felt Jimin's member.

"Get your hand off," said Jimin as he struggled more to push Taehyung's hand away. "I have a boyfriend who actually loves me and not just my body."

"You still haven't answered my question," said Taehyung, moving his hand so that now he was only touching Jimin's member.

Jimin closed his eyes as he bit his bottom lip from letting a moan escape. He felt so guilty to have Taehyung's hand touching him while dating Jungkook, but then again, he's always felt guilty for he betrayed Jungkook so many times even before they became a couple.

Jimin abruptly stood up, startling Taehyung and immediately dropping his hand. The other students in the class exchanged glances, confused as to why Jimin side entrance stood up.

"I have to go to the restroom," said Jimin as he quickly walked away from Taehyung and out of his the classroom, heading to the farthest restroom in case Taehyung decided to come find him and possibly harass him some more.

Jimin sat alone in a bathroom stall, tears streaming down his face. He was mad at Taehyung and for what he did, but he was also mad at himself. Despite loving Jungkook so much, he knew he'd have to break the news to him and he knew Jungkook wouldn't like it, so he came up with a plan, a plan that included not telling Jungkook.

Jimin knew he would be still be breaking Jungkook's heart by not telling him, but telling him would also break him more. He didn't want to break Jungkook's heart the same way Taehyung did.