T w e n t y T h r e e

You guys said that you would continue to read this book because y'all want to see Taehyung suffer 💀

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin would have thought that Jungkook would have been in a depressing mood the next day, but to his surprise, the younger seemed to be managing his emotions quite well.

"I went a little too rough on you yesterday," whispered Jungkook, not wanting his classmates to hear.

They were currently in dance class and Jungkook was watching as Jimin struggled to warm up.

"Well, considering that I can barely keep my legs open due to the sharp pain I feel, I might say that yes, you have," whispered back Jimin.

"Sorry," Jungkook said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"You already apologized. Besides, ifs fine, I was just helping you," smiled Jimin. "Which by the way, it did seem like it worked because you're clearly not crying like yesterday."

"In case I see Taehyung, I don't want him to know how much pain he caused me since he never bothered to care for my feelings when he cheated on me and yes I know I cheated as well, but it was just a kiss, I don't like you like that, Jimin. And Taehyung was having sex with someone else because to him sex is all that matters in a relationship."

Jimin sighed. "I know he's my best friend, but he shouldn't have done that to you, Jungkook. You deserve someone who does truly love you. I love you and even if you don't feel the same way, I will still treat you kindly."

Jungkook smiled. "I'm glad to have a friend like you, Jimin."

Jimin smiled as well. If only you knew I wasn't your friend. 

"I don't think we'll able to practice after school today," said Jungkook as he continued to watch Jimin attempt to stretch and again and feeling that sharp pain in his ass. "I should have been more careful."

"Hey, hopefully by the day after tomorrow, I'll be able to dance," said Jimin. "Today you can just go home and take care of yourself."

"Take care of myself?" Jungkook asked confused.

"Jungkook, Taehyung literally broke up with up yesterday and I know you really loved him, so take time off for yourself. Don't stress and make sure that your mental health is okay. A breakup doesn't mix well with stress and upcoming finals," said Jimin.

Jimin was really good at pretending to be concerned for Jungkook. All those nice words and advice he gives to Jungkook are all just words without meaning to him. He only cares about Taehyung, but now that he has Taehyung, he wants to keep messing with Jungkook more and try to break him more than he already is.

"You're right and I know I said this already, but I'm really glad to have a friend like you, Jimin," smiled Jungkook.

Jimin wanted to roll his eyes. Just give me my Oscar already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time lunchtime came, Jungkook hadn't seen Taehyung at all. He was glad because he'd been doing well holding back his tears and he didn't want to suddenly start crying after seeing Taehyung.

Jimin took his usual seat across from Yoongi while Jungkook sat beside Yoongi.

Seokjin raised an eyebrow, confused. "Where's Taehyung?"

Jungkook's eyes stared at his food as he replied, "He broke up with me on our date."

"What?!" Seokjin shouted causing the other students to turn their heads at them.