F o u r t y F o u r

I just want you guys to know that the scene that happened between Taehyung and Jimin in the last chapter isn't something that I support. I support consent. I apologize for making you guys uncomfortable

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung felt guilty for Jimin running out of class. He knew it was his fault that he made Jimin uncomfortable even after Jimin told him to get his hand off him and tried pushing his hand away.

Jimin returned to class after a long restroom break that took almost twenty minutes. He returned to his seat next to Taehyung but moved his chair over so that he wouldn't be so close to Taehyung.

"I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable," Taehyung apologized, causing Jimin to turn to him in shock. "You told me to get my hand off and I didn't listen. If you're dating someone, then I guess you're dating someone. It's none of my business."

Jimin said nothing as he stared at Taehyung, not expecting him to apologize. The bell rang, indicating that class was now over. Jimin watched as Taehyung grabbed his backpack and exited the classroom, leaving Jimin to let out a sigh of relief.

Despite what Taehyung said about Jimin's relationship not being none of his business, he'd sure question why Jimin was dating Jungkook if he ever saw them together. At least, now they were officially on winter break and Jimin didn't have to worry about Taehyung seeing him with Jungkook.

As Jimin left his class, he walked towards his boyfriend's class whose face lit up as soon as he saw Jimin. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin as the older pressed a soft kiss to his lips.

"Why are you so happy for?" Jimin asked.

"Because I thought about a perfect date idea, well actually, Yoongi thought of it and I liked it," said Jungkook.

"And what is it?"

"Jimin, will you go on an ice skating date with me?"

Jimin smiled, matching Jungkook's happy smile. "Of course, Jungkook."

The two of them walked together hand in hand as they left campus, not bothering to go home first and leave their backpacks. Instead, they went straight to the ice skating place.

"By the way," said Jimin as he tied his ice skates and slowly stood up, holding onto Jungkook, so that he wouldn't fall. "Do you know how to ice skate because I don't?"

Jungkook held Jimin's hand that was holding onto him. "I was hoping that you wouldn't know so that I could teach you."

Jungkook slowly approached the ice skating ring with Jimin who was trying his best to walk with ice skates even though it wasn't working very well. The only reason he was still standing was because Jungkook was holding his hand.

"Firstly, you need to relax. You're not going to learn to ice skate if you don't relax and trust your feet to let them take you away," said Jungkook as he noticed the awkward position Jimin's feet were in. "You also need to take off your backpack."

Jungkook carefully helped Jimin remove his backpack without making him fall and placed it to the side where he placed his.

"Now, hold both my hands," said Jungkook as Jimin gave him his other hand to hold. "I'm going to pull you with me as I skate, but since I can't see behind me, you will have to help me as well."

Jimin nodded as he let himself be pulled by Jungkook who was smiling at him as he skated. Jimin glanced down at his own feet and watched himself skate before lifting his gaze back up.

Behind Jungkook, Jimin noticed someone who was skating backward, having their back facing them. They obviously weren't looking that they were about to bump into someone, so Jimin pulled Jungkook towards him, catching the younger by surprise as he was now in Jimin's arms.

Jungkook turned and noticed a person ice skating backward and concluded that Jimin had pulled him in towards him so that they wouldn't bump into each other. He also noticed that Jimin didn't lose his balance and fall. Jungkook smiled and his smile widened, even more, when Jimin slowly began to move on the ice skating rink.

"Wow, I only pulled you with me and you already learned to maintain your balance. You're even making small efforts to pull me with you," said Jungkook, causing Jimin to smile.

"We can't be pulling each other if one of us can't see behind us. We should be skating together," said Jimin as he stood beside Jungkook, holding his hand and making small efforts across the skating rink.

"Wait," said Jungkook as he let go of Jimin's hand.

Jimin's eyes widened and stopped skating as he stared at Jungkook who skated ahead of him. "Jungkook, I'm going to fall," said Jimin as other skaters skated past him.

"No you're not," said Jungkook. "Come into my arms."

Jimin glanced at his feet, fearing that he'd fall in he moved. "It's okay," Jungkook reassured.

Slowly, Jimin moved, keeping his eyes on his skates, carefully watching his movements. Occasionally he would glance at Jungkook who would nod at him with each step he took until he was finally in his boyfriend's arms.

"I told you, you weren't going to fall," said Jungkook as pressed his forehead against Jimin's.

Jimin hummed as he brought his lips closer to Jungkook's. "Thank you for helping me."

Jungkook connected their lips together, cupping Jimin's face as he kissed him, not minding that they were in the middle of a skating ring as people skated past them.

After they broke away from their kiss, they skated some more, enjoying their time together before they were tired and ready to go home.

"Thank you for taking me on a date," said Jimin as they walked together to his house. Their hands were intertwined and Jimin was swinging them as they walked. "I had fun."

Jungkook's smile hadn't faltered after they left the skating rink. "I had fun too."

Upon arriving at Jimin's house, they stopped walking and only stared at each other. Jungkook was still smiling, causing Jimin to smile as well.

"Any plans for tomorrow?" Asked Jimin.

"I planning on going Christmas shopping for my Secret Santa gift," answered Jungkook. "Unless you want to do something together."

"Actually, I do need to buy my Secret Santa gift as well, but we can meet up afterward," said Jimin.

Jungkook nodded. "Okay," he said before placing a kiss on Jimin's lips.

"I love you," said Jimin.

"I love you too," said Jungkook.