T w e n t y S i x

Happy ARMY day!! Happy birthday to all the ARMYS!! It's been seven years since we got our name 🥺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's morning was going just fine. He was in his dance class with Jimin, the two of them talking about their outfits for the performance as they still hadn't gotten them yet and the performance was now a week away.

He was pretty happy despite it only being a week and a half since Taehyung broke up with him and it was all thanks to Jimin. It wasn't just the sex, it was Jimin's company and support that made Jungkook feel better. His friends also helped cheer him up and even avoided talking about Taehyung unless Jungkook would bring him up, which the younger hardly did.

It wasn't until his next class that Jungkook's mood suddenly fell. He wasn't expecting to see Taehyung walking the hallways on his way to class.

In a panic, Jungkook turned to his left quickly rushed towards the men's bathroom, or at least that was the label outside the door, and stood by the sink, his hands resting on the counter. He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself and to avoid crying.

He heard the bathroom door open and recognized Taehyung's voice. He quickly rushed to one of the stalls and locked himself in, making sure to stay quiet.

Another student was in the bathroom with Taehyung. They were talking about their classes as they did their business before washing their hands and heading out all while Jungkook let out a sigh of relief as soon as Taehyung left.

He unlocked the bathroom stall and stepped out. Jungkook leaned his back against the wall and closed his eyes as he slowly slid down, tears now streaming down his face. He missed Taehyung so much and hearing how Taehyung talked, how happy he sounded, broke Jungkook's heart.

Jungkook knew he shouldn't cry over a guy, especially now that no longer felt the same way he did, but he couldn't help him. He loved Taehyung and he still does.

Biting down his bottom lip to prevent any sound of his cries from being heard, Jungkook opened his eyes and pulled out his phone. He found Jimin's contact name and texted him if he could come to the restroom where he was at.

About five minutes later, Jimin arrived and Jungkook immediately stood up. He embraced the older in a tight hug, crying on Jimin's shoulder.

"What happened, Jungkook?" Asked Jimin as wrapped his arms around the younger.

"I saw Taehyung," Jungkook's hoarse voice spoke in between tears. "He sounded so happy. How can he be so happy when I'm suffering? It hurts so much to love someone who longer loves you."

Jimin pulled Jungkook away from his shoulder and stared into the taller male's eyes. "Listen Jungkook, I know it hurts. It hasn't been that long since he broke up with you either, but you'll move on. You'll have me and your friends to help you," he said as he reached out with his right hand and placed it on Jungkook's cheek, stroking it softly while gently wiping away the tears. He did the same with the other side, a small sympathetic smile on his face while Jungkook watched him through his glossy, tear-filled eyes.

When Jimin was done, he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and glanced at the younger's lips as he felt the sudden urge to kiss him.

That morning, Jimin wished he could have been kissing Jungkook instead of Taehyung, but now that the younger was in front of him with lips slightly parted and looking just as soft as they always feel, he couldn't bring himself to kiss him. Jungkook was in pain and a kiss wouldn't take away the pain.

Jimin didn't know why he suddenly cared for Jungkook's feelings, he just did. He brought his eyes back up to Jungkook's only to find the younger with his eyes closed and leaning his face towards his.

The moment Jungkook's lips touched his, Jimin closed his eyes and let the younger kiss him. There was something about the kiss that was different than their other kisses.

Jimin felt the desperation and pain that Jungkook felt. Slowly, he began to move his lips against Jungkook's, but still letting the younger have control of the kiss.

Jimin didn't know when it happened, but at that moment, that kiss that they shared, he realized something.

He realized that maybe, maybe, he had just fallen in love with Jungkook. Jimin realized that love wasn't just about sex. It wasn't that feeling you feel when you and your partner or whoever are both craving each other. He realized that that feeling was lust and maybe what he felt for Taehyung wasn't love. Maybe it was lust that he felt for Taehyung, but he wasn't sure. At that moment, his mind was only focused on Jungkook's lips and how fast his heart was beating.

After they broke away from the kiss, Jungkook tear-filled glossy eyes stared back at Jimin's. His heart ached as he saw the pain in the younger's eyes. He wanted to reach out and comfort him and tell him that it would be okay. Jimin wanted to remind Jungkook that he loved him and that he had him whenever he needed his mind to be distracted from Taehyung, but how could he even bring himself to even say anything to the younger, when Jimin knew that he was also part of the reason behind Jungkook's pain.

Jungkook connected his lips with Jimin's and once again kissed him. Jimin knew that Jungkook didn't just kiss him because he wanted to. He knew that Jungkook was trying to distract himself from Taehyung. Jimin knew Jungkook was using him and he let him.

Jimin even told him that Jungkook could use him whenever he needed to distract his mind from Taehyung, but now that Jimin realized his feelings for Jungkook, it hurt him as he and Jungkook kissed, knowing damn well, that Jungkook wasn't kissing him because he loved him or felt the anything for him.

Jungkook was only kissing him to forget about the person who he loves, Taehyung.