~Fate~ (DoDam)

Pairing- Kim Doyoung and Bang Yedam.
Type- Angst with a happy ending.

Yedam was moving around the studio anxiously. He was calling Doyoung again and again but the later didn't receive his calls. Yedam was frustrated. He was supposed to film a cover song along with Doyoung for their shared YouTube channel. But Doyoung was nowhere to be seen.

After trying for almost 10 times, Doyoung received his call.

"Yes, hyung?"

"Doyoung! Where are you?" Yedam angrily said.

"I'm on my date, why?"

"Date? Didn't you break up with your girlfriend yesterday?" Yedam asked as he was fed with another new information.

"Do you mean Sara? No, I'm not with her now. It's Mia this time, you know, the hot girl from your class."

Yedam sighed. He lost count of how many girls Doyoung had dated. Honestly he couldn't even care at that point.

"Can you manage somehow? You know how hard it is to book the studio again! We only get to use it once a week-"

"Wait, we had filming today??"

Yedam sighed, pinching his nose bridge once again, "You can't just forget it every time, Doyoung ah!"

"Hyung, I'm really sorry this time... Let's do one thing, you cover the song, I'll send you an audio of me playing piano tonight. You can just edit it together and-"

"Doyoung! It's not the same! We're supposed to do it together and you should be present in the video! Your fans get upset if you don't appear playing the piano!" Yedam took a moment to calm himself down, "Look, can't you just meet her tomorrow?"

"The date's going really smooth hyung! And judging by her vibe, maybe I can take her home tonight... please, hyung! Just manage! Also, I need to get out of the washroom, I'm taking too long!! Okay, bye hyung! Love you!"

Beep. Yedam put the phone down with frustration. Doyoung ditched filing all the last three cover videos. Their channel was losing fans due to his irresponsibility. But to him, nothing else mattered more than some hook ups!

Yedam sang half heartedly. He wasn't satisfied with the outcome, but he stopped anyway. He knew trying wouldn't cut it. So he left the studio to walk aimlessly, thinking about everything and nothing.

He soon reached a wide bridge. The bridge looked beautiful, as the city lights were glistening near the horizon. Cool breeze was making him shiver from time to time, but even the coldness complimented the view from the edge if the bridge. So, Yedam decided to stay there for a while, leaning his elbows on the railing as he looked at the horizon. The cold breeze was playing with his hair.

"The thing about this bridge is, it looks extra beautiful during the time of your sorrow."

Someone spoke from Yedam's side, making him to look at the person who spoke. Yedam's eyes were met with a tall and slender guy with absolutely beautiful eyes nose and lips. Yedam kept looking at the guy with the deep voice who was smiling bitterly.

"Excuse me?" Yedam said.

"Watanabe Haruto", The guy extended his hand which Yedam soon took, "Bang Yedam."

"I saw you standing, it seemed that you were sad." Haruto said.

"Oh, that. Yeah, a bit. But what about you? Are you here to have a tour? You don't seem to be Korean." Yedam asked.

"Oh, yeah. I'm from Fukoka, Japan." Haruto said, "And, no, I'm not a tourist, I live here."

Yedam nodded. He didn't find anything else to talk about. So he once again fixed his gaze towards the horizon.