~Melancholy~ (HaruKyu)

Pairing- Watanabe Haruto and Kim Junkyu

Type- Angst

Haruto felt the weight of someone's head on his arms when he squinted his eyes open because his arm was kinda sore. He looked around and realized, it wasn't his place. It was probably the third time he had visited the place. He remembered in bits that he had entered the place late evening. It was night already. The room was dimly lit by a small lamp on the bedside table.

Haruto looked at his side, to the figure sleeping beside him. His torso was uncovered, naked. The milky white skin on the other's body brought a small smile of fondness to his lips.

Even asleep, Kim Junkyu looked sexy.

He moved closer to the sleeping body. Wrapping him in his own bare arms, he peeked at the latter's face, sniffing his homely scent in. Junkyu was frowning, his whole body brought together, as if he were protecting himself from something unpleasant.

Haruto did what's to be done first. He put his palm on Junkyu's forhead, removing the long black bangs covering that. He didn't have fever. The younger checked his neck too which, again was normal.

Worried, Haruto pulled the duvet up, covering Junkyu's shivering upper body. His hand was gently stroking the elder's hair, in order to calm him down.

Junkyu slept few minutes more, and the rhythmic movement of his fingers made Haruto drowsy as well. But he opened his eyes wide when Junkyu finally shifted in his sleep, slowly opening his eyes.

"Hi." Haruto uttered in his raspy after sleep voice. Junkyu's frown intensified. He took few moments to observe and recall. Haruto by his side, his smiling face and their naked bodies told him what he had done.

"Hey." He dryly smiled. Haruto pulled him close, since his head was still on the younger's arm. He left a small peck on the top of Junkyu's head, beneath his fragrant hair.

"Are you doing okay?" He asked. Junkyu nodded slightly. "Just a light headache."

"You want me to make something for you?" Haruto softly asked, caressing the skin on Junkyu's arm. Junkyu shook his head. He wasn't in the mood to eat. In fact, he was torn. In dilemma. Was he going the right way?

Haruto took the hint. He let Junkyu rest, more like think deeply till his head hurt. As a sign of comfort, he patted Junkyu's head occasionally. Since when did he like Junkyu this much? He remembered how he first came across the bubbly guy at one of his Japanese companion's party. He immediately clicked with the eccentric guy, therefore meeting him few more times out of purely growing friendship. He didn't think about anything more than a healthy brotherhood but Junkyu fell in crisis, and he grew a soft spot for the devastated elder.

And that very soft corner was his doom. He fell deep, hard.

Junkyu sighed. Once, twice, thrice. He had taken Haruto's slender fingers in his, playing with them, thinking of God knows what. Haruto watched him randomly pressing on his palm. He was disturbed. Emotionally not sound.

As if he weren't certain about his feelings for Haruto.

"Do you still love him?" Haruto asked. The biggest burden in whatever they had. Junkyu's face stiffened, jaws tightened. The playful movements of his fingers stopped. Time froze, so did Junkyu. Haruto waited patiently. Answering that would probably be hard for Junkyu.

"I- don't know... Ruto." Junkyu mumbled. He sounded so so sad! Haruto's expression was grim. A bit of solemnity and a whole lot of fright covered it. He hugged Junkyu sideways. He felt the elder relax.

"It's okay. I know you loved him with your everything. But he failed to treat you right. He doesn't deserve you."

Was it really? Because whenever Junkyu thought of the name 'Jihoon', among thousands of complaints appeared his nervous, blushing, smiling face when he first made Junkyu his.