~준의 비밀 정원~ (KyuDam)

Pairing- Kim Junkyu and Bang Yedam.
Plot- Yedam fell for the pretty florist.

*The tilte means 'The Secret Garden of Jun'🌸*

Yedam always felt like the world is perfectly balanced, no one was better than the other if anyone did focus on everything, literally everything a person had to go through. He himself felt like the lack of what the others claimed as a trait of being handsome- height; was just his own imperfection because God did give him everything else.

Well, everything except for a luck with lovers, because he was notorious about the '21 days curse'. Apparently, none of his relationships could go past the stupid three weeks' mark.

Yedam felt tired for that to be honest. He always was genuine with whomever he made a commitment with, but every time, something must happen that made the other or sometimes, himself to break up before even crossing three weeks. He tried with both guys and girls. He knew he was more on the liking-other-guys side, but whatever, nothing actually worked for him. So, the boy decided to stop looking for a lover for the time being and just enjoy his life.

But, his friends were not on the same page as him. Specially the junior friend of him, Park Jeongwoo. The boy was lucky enough to get the most popular person of the school, a Japanese guy named Watanabe Haruto, falling head over heels for him. But what made Yedam surprised was that Haruto made a huge effort to confess to Jeongwoo. And as ironic as it might seem, Yedam was given the responsibility to manage a bouquet of roses for that matter.

Yedam was a good friend, so, on the big day of Haruto's extravagant event of confessing to Jeongwoo, Yedam found himself walking past the door of a local flower shop, which he never even did for his own.

"Welcome to The Secret Garden of Jun! How can I help you?"

Did I mention how Yedam thought that the world was perfectly balanced? For the first time in his entire life, he felt wronged by himself.

Because in no way the person in front of him could be a creation of God in this flawed world. Tall guy, pretty yet handsome face, expressive and sparkling eyes, flashy white teeth, ethereal smile, excellent body-proportion; he was just perfectly flawless.

And the fact that he looked even more gorgeous in a simple white shirt and an orange apron than all the beautiful flowers in the shop made Yedam literally feel like he witnessed the best creation of God.

"Um, sir?" he spoke again. Even his voice was pretty.

"Hi, uh..." Yedam awkwardly laughed. How was he supposed to speak without stuttering in front of the masterpiece of God?

"Do you want to look around the shop first?" The florist said. Yedam quickly agreed. He needed time to pull himself together.

Yedam took a while and actually observed the shop. Not only was the florist good with looks, he was pretty artsy too. He decorated the shop so nicely. Yedam wasn't there to explore, he had a specific flower in his head.

"Excuse me, um... can I get a bouquet of red roses?" Yedam asked the florist.

The florist blinked once and Yedam could tell that was the cutest thing he had ever seen in his life. "Sure!" The florist cheered, "I bet it's for your lover?"

Okay. Yedam didn't prepare himself to be hurt by that.

"Not for my own lover. I'm delivering it to my friend, he's gonna confess today." Yedam replied. The florist nodded and got to work on the bouquet.

Since, observing the florist engaged in work seemed more appealing than looking at the pretty flowers, Yedam leaned on the counter and saw how meticulously the florist was cutting and pinning down the bundle of roses to make a bouquet.