~Date?~ (DoShiho)

Pairing- Kim Doyoung and Takata Mashiho.
Type- Fluff
(Requested)

Doyoung was scrolling through Instagram, bored as hell as he had nothing else to do other than watching people enjoying their lives to the fullest. He hated SNS for that, but at the same time, he couldn't live without SNS. So he kept scrolling down his feed-

Hyunsuk hyung's having a date with his girlfriend, ah! Nice life! Their photo came out really well though...

Yedam hyung's on a tour with his family... wish my parents were a little less busy.

Yoshi hyung's photo credit- 'my boo'! Honestly, his girlfriend takes such great photos!

Asahi hyung's with his 'friend' Jaehyuk hyung... Tsk! As if we don't know they're secretly dating!

Even Jeongwoo is with Haruto! They look cute though! Haruto looks so mature even though he's my dongsaeng... wow! Even my dongsaengs have better life than me...

What am I even doing? Why am I wasting my time watching other people's Instagram posts and feeling salty? I should get a life too...

*But the boy keeps scrolling*

Ah here's Junkyu hyung, with Jihoon hyung of course... Wait! This isn't Jihoon hyung! Holy shit! Who's this cute guy???

Doyoung sat straight as he discovered a new face beside Junkyu. Junkyu usually doesn't post much, even if he did, it was always him and Jihoon or his selfies. He never saw anyone else with Junkyu in any of his Instagram posts before. Doyoung became curious and thus, ended up calling Junkyu.

"Yes, Doyoung?" Junkyu spoke from the other end of the call.

"Junkyu hyung! Tell me you're NOT cheating on Jihoonie hyung!" Doyoung spoke loudly.

"What are you talking about?? Why would I?"

"If not, then who's the cute guy with you in your recent ig post?" Doyoung asked.

Junkyu chuckled from the other end. "Yah! You should ask before you assume things, Doyoung ah! That cutie is my long-time friend Mashiho. He came from Japan after a long time. I got so excited that I greeted him and posted!"

"Oh!" Doyoung exclaimed, "Sorry, my bad. But hyung!"

"Yes?"

"Is your friend single?" Doyoung enthusiastically asked.

"Eyyy is my baby Doyoungie falling for my cute friend??" Junkyu teased from the other end, making Doyoung take his phone away from his ear and roll his eyes playfully.

"Hyung! I'm so bored and lonely! You gotta introduce me to him if he's single, ok?" Doyoung insisted.

"Okay, okay! Don't worry, he's single. I'll ask him to meet Jihoonie and you, okay?"

"Ahh, you're the best, Junkyu hyung!" Doyoung made a kissing sound, making Junkyu cringe hard on the other side.

"Eww keep your flirting for your cute guy! Spare me! I'm gonna hang up now."

"Ok, bye, hyung!" Doyoung excitedly stood up. He felt happy to be able to get to know a guy whom he found super cute! He could also stop being a third wheeler while hanging out with Junkyu and Jihoon.

'Time to get a life, Kim Doyoung!!'

-

Doyoung dressed up in a sports jacket and slightly ripped jeans with a white t shirt underneath. In order to give his look a bit of uniqueness, he wore a headband that made his curly hair rise up a bit. He looked chic and cool and he liked that. But when he took a selfie and sent it to Junkyu, Junkyu said that he had looked cute no matter what. Doyoung didn't mind though, being cute has its own charms.