~No Mess Allowed!!~ (MashiHyuk)

Pairing- Takata Mashiho and Yoon Jaehyuk.
Plot- Jaehyuk's roommate is a clean freak and won't let Jaehyuk breathe!

Jaehyuk’s roommate was petty.

Not mean, not hateful, just petty. And yeah, a meticulous clean freak.

He wouldn’t let Jaehyuk breathe like, excuse him, it’s okay to be a bit messy!!

Jaehyuk looked forward to living in a dorm room along with a roommate when he entered college. He was a sweet sociable guy, so it was of no wonder that everyone assumed his roommate to be a lucky boy. Maybe his roommate was lucky, but Jaehyuk was, on the other hand, completely unlucky!

First day, Jaehyuk entered into the room first, cleaned up and laid down on his bed. He didn’t unpack and his belongings were spread around the room in small boxes. He was about to fall asleep when the arrival of his special roommate happened and boom, there went his peaceful nap away!

The notorious clean freak, named Takata Mashiho, 168 cm, ie, a shorty, immediately complained about lack of space for his own boxes. Jaehyuk groaned and made him some space. But he wasn’t in the mood to unpack, so, he kept them in a stack.

Mashiho did clean up his own space thoroughly, making Jaehyuk wonder how crazy a person can be to spend 2 whole hours only to clean off dust from a relatively small space! However, after cleaning, he didn’t stop, rather started unpacking. And he wasn’t even hasty in putting things in their places. Instead, he was patient and yes, quite meticulous.

Jaehyuk took a quick nap but Mashiho still had works to do. Sighing, Jaehyuk went to his friend’s room to spend his free time even though he wanted to get close to his roommate the very first day.

When he returned, he saw Mashiho waiting for him. He felt glad, but that was short lived because Mashiho explained why he was waiting for Jaehyuk.

Mashiho wanted him to unpack his things because watching them unorganised was giving him a headache.

“What?? No, please, I’m gonna do it tomorrow!” Jaehyuk groaned.

“You do it now, or else", Mashiho threatened.

“What?” Jaehyuk sceptically asked.

“I'll do it.” Saying this Mashiho went ahead to unpack Jaehyuk’s boxes.

“Whoa whoa whoa... wait!” Jaehyuk stopped him. He was ridiculed by how Mashiho wanted to touch a random guy’s stuff just because he couldn’t stand watching unorganised stuff. “It's okay, I'm doing it!” he said.

And thus, he spent the next few hours unpacking his things due to his crazy roommate.

-

Apart from being crazy about a perfect and clean room, Mashiho was quite sweet. He was clever, knew how to handle Jaehyuk a bit too well. He was cute too and had lots of pretty girls and handsome boys crushing on him, but he was keen on rejecting every single one of them. Jaehyuk always wondered what goes on in Mashiho’s head that he kept rejecting such great dates.

Mashiho wasn’t a picky eater which was supposed to happen since he was quite picky about almost everything. Jaehyuk found that great because he felt sorry for those who pick on the taste of food. Like, why wasting so many good foods? Mashiho was a straight A student but he wasn’t a bookworm.

So, Mashiho was kind of perfect, minus the nagging part, where he almost kills Jaehyuk for being messy.

I mean, he really did attempt killing one of Jaehyuk’s junior one day. The kid named Jeongwoo once visited their room in Mashiho’s absence. And he casually used Mashiho’s space for a long time, making it quite messy as he randomly displaced some of Mashiho’s stuff after taking a look at them. And Jaehyuk was too busy talking to Jeongwoo to forbid him from touching Mashiho’s stuff. What could possibly go wrong if one thing or two was out of place.