~선생님~ (YoshiHyuk)

Pairing- Kanemoto Yoshinori and Yoon Jaehyuk.
Plot- Jaehyuk met the handsome teacher at the day care centre his nephew attended.
(Requested)

*Flexing my Korean because your author is out of ideas for nice titles 😜 anyway it means 'teacher' lol*

Yoon Jaehyuk, the synonym of the word 'sweet guy' lived up to his title. Family, friends, colleagues, who ever asked any favour from him which he was capable of without harming himself, he would complete that. Not only girls and guys around him, the children also found him as a guy who spread love everywhere. The little son of his elder brother, that's why, wanted to be with him all the time.

But being 20, Jaehyuk had to work alongside his college to pay for his own tuition fees, something he always wanted to do. He did want to take care of his nephew, but he didn't have enough time to. Even then, whenever he could, he rushed to play with his little friend. So, when his brother asked Jaehyuk on his free day to get his son home from the day care centre they recently sent him to, Jaehyuk gladly agreed.

It was his first time going to the day care centre. He once wanted a career as a day care teacher, but he was destined to study films and arts. Even so, watching kids play always warmed his heart.

Jaehyuk reached the destination quite early. He observed lots of kids running to and fro and playing with the teachers. His eyes scanned for his nephew who happened to be a tall kid. He found him soon, accompanied by a teacher who seemed really young.

Jaehyuk walked closer to them and soon the kid noticed him. "Jaehyukie!!" He came running towards Jaehyuk who opened his arms to take the kid in his embrace.

The teacher who was previously playing with the kid noticed Jaehyuk at that. So, he came closer and bowed at Jaehyuk. When he stood up again, Jaehyuk had to stare at him without even blinking. Why wouldn't he? The said teacher was just too pretty. The fair skin tone, soft pair of eyes and the warm smile he offered melted Jaehyuk's heart. He himself was always told to be handsome, but he silently agreed that the man standing in front of him, if not more, was just as handsome as himself.

"Hi, so you're Junghwan's uncle? I'm his teacher, Yoshi." The teacher extended his hand. Jaehyuk took and shook it, "Yeah, I'm his uncle, Yoon Jaehyuk."

Such an awkward greeting! Jaehyuk felt embarrassed about his cold words towards the warm teacher. What else could he do?? The man was radiating an extraordinary aura that made Jaehyuk lose his words for a while. But he soon came to his senses. As if to cover up for his unwelcoming words from before, he continued, "You seem to be a foreigner... may I know where you're from?" he flashed the teacher a smile.

"I'm originally from Japan. But I've been living here for almost three years now." Yoshi said. Jaehyuk nodded. He wanted to prolong the conversation but Junghwan, who was bored at the two men's conversation, tugged at his sleeves.

"Ah, I think I should go home now..." Jaehyuk bowed at Yoshi, "It was nice meeting you, Yoshi. Thanks for taking care of Junghwanie. I wish to meet you again."

Yoshi bowed back, "Sure, Junghwanie is a very fun kid to play with!" he smiled. Jaehyuk had a hard time to finally look away from that smile and walk out of the centre with Junghwan.

-

Jaehyuk waited for two whole days for his brother to ask him to bring Junghwan from the day care centre again, but he was just losing hope. All day and night long, he could only visualise the warm smile of the day care teacher to the point he just had to see that again. So, on the third day, he called his brother and volunteered to bring his nephew home.

Jaehyuk reached there even faster than the other day, a little after lunch. To be honest, he was impatient. He wanted to see Yoshi's smile as soon as possible. When Jaehyuk entered inside the centre, he saw Junghwan playing with some of his little friends. Without bothering him, Jaehyuk started looking for Yoshi, whom he found out pretty soon. The tall and handsome figure of Yoshi easily stood out among everyone. He was talking to a kid who was drawing a picture with crayons. Jaehyuk walked towards them.