~Date~ (HaJeongwoo)

Pairing- Watanabe Haruto and Park Jeongwoo

Type- Fluff

Being together doesn't always mean getting gifts for each other or going on luxurious dates. Sometimes it's as simple as staying home, talking or playing games together. Haruto and Jeongwoo both believed in minimalism. They preferred what others wouldn't- peace. Just staying in the same room gave them the sense of contentment.

They were happy. Totally satisfied. Yet at times, the hyungs were too much.

The other day, Mashiho came bragging about the expensive necklaces Junkyu bought him for their three months anniversary. Yedam planned about his cat cafe date with Doyoung. Hyunsuk took Jihoon on an art museum date. Yoshi and Junghwan had gone to Junghwan's place, later on a small trip together. Jaehyuk accompanied Asahi for shopping. And the rest two? Them? Jeongwoo discovered them in the same room, same posture, same clothes. He wasn't complaining. However, it was kinda boring.

"Ruto?" He called his boyfriend who was laughing at some memes on his phone.

"Hm?" Haruto responded.

"What are you doing?"

"Using my phone of course." Haruto showed him the phone.

"I meant later. What's your plan for the day?"

"Umm... Nothing? Today's a free day. So I guess I'll just chill here."

"Don't you wanna go out?"

"For what?" Haruto acted as if Jeongwoo had just asked the most ridiculous question ever.

"Come on! How long will you stay here?" Jeongwoo complained.

"Why?" Haruto asked, "Staying here is fun!"

"I know, but- we always stay home in our free times."

"Isn't it what free time is for?" Haruto shrugged, "We have to go out for practice anyway."

"No but... Everyone else is going on dates, or trips, or- or..."

Haruto put a hand on Jeongwoo's shoulder, "Relax. They're them and we're us. If we love staying home then that's our own kinda date. Don't you think so?"

Haruto's wise words silenced Jeongwoo. He accepted those words for the time being. But deep inside, he wanted to go out. To show his hyungs that they too had a 'life'. However, in their relationship, there was one thing they strictly maintained. No forcing the other to do stuffs out of his comfort zone. Jeongwoo had to sit with it even if he didn't like it.

It bugged him for a long time. He heard Haruto's laughter few more times, watched him getting busy on his phone. He wasn't even in the mood to play games. Haruto wasn't paying attention to him. It dissatisfied him. Not to bother his 'boyfriend', he left the room as it grew to be a sharp pain inside him.

He went to his place of comfort, to his Jaehyuk hyung.

He sat down on Jaehyuk's bed, by Jaehyuk's side who was scrolling through his phone moments ago. Watching his frustrated dongsaeng, he diverted his attention.

"Jjeongjjeongie? Why so sad?"

Jeongwoo who could show his vulnerable side to this one person only, sulked. "I don't know what I should do, hyung!"

"What happened?" Jaehyuk asked, concerned.

"I asked him to go on a date but he won't. He likes his phone more!"

Jaehyuk had to try hard not to laugh. Of course Haruto didn't. And Jeongwoo knew it too. He didn't mean it literally. It's still funny how he put it.

"He doesn't pay attention to you?" Jaehyuk asked instead. Jeongwoo nodded.