~Apocalypse (Continuation)~ (Multiple Ships)

*I'm doing it for the first time. One of my readers wrote a continuation for Apocalypse and here it is ^^ Kudos to the original writer nhiuni2311 *

-

It has been over a week since the group of 7 of them was brought to a safe place. They were forced to isolate themselves in a small house to ensure the safety of other people.

Even after escaping from that place, the memories of that terrible day still remained. The loss of losing friends, the pain of having to kill someone you care about, the helplessness of seeing friends slowly turn into monsters...all these feelings still stayed in their hearts as if it had happened yesterday. That made all 7 people in a state of heartache, guilt, and worry.

There was no night that Yoshi could sleep peacefully, every time he closed his eyes, he saw the scene of Hyunsuk sacrificing himself, despite being attacked by a bunch of zombies, to pave the way for Yoshi to run.

Junkyu was always in a state of despair and self-blame. He blamed himself, thinking that his own weakness had made Haruto and Jeongwoo become terrifying creatures.

Mashiho, who was originally a bright person, couldn't even smile. Looking at the photo he took with Doyoung, each piece of beautiful memories came back. He misses Doyoung, who used to play tricks on him, who didn't mind flirting with him from time to time, and also the one who didn't care about himself, using his life in exchange for Mashiho's safety.

Jaehyuk and Asahi also constantly regretted and blamed themselves for being cruel to the friends who had stood by their side. They always think about how they got rid of Doyoung, who was completely transformed at that time. Thinking about how they abandoned Yedam, who volunteered to stay for the sake of a zombie who was once the lovely boy Doyoung.

Jihoon and Junghwan were no exception. They tried to encourage the others, but they themselves couldn't help but feel those feelings. They always think of the two words "If only". If only they were a little stronger at that time, if only they ran a little faster at that time, if only they had planned a little more carefully at that time, maybe 12 would still be there. However, they know very well, the two words "If only" did not exist.

An atmosphere of silence and gloom pervaded the house where they were isolated. Not only were they tired of their hurt, but they were also reeling from worries. They didn't know how long they would be here, nor what their fate would be. Would the humans bring them back to that dead place to collect samples for experiments? Would they themselves become the test subjects? There was only darkness in front of them, there was absolutely nothing they could do.

But then everything started to change when Jihoon locked himself in his own room and only contacted with his friends through the walkie-talkie. The others quickly gathered in front of Jihoon's room, they were worried to see Jihoon's unusual behavior, especially Junkyu.

"Is something wrong, Jihoon?" Junkyu tried to turn the doorknob and knocked again and again, "Are you okay? Open the door for me, please."

"Everyone, I don't want to say this, but I have to. I was bitten." Jihoon took a deep breath and exhaled, "I have just seen the teeth marks on my heel, probably from that day, I guess."

Junkyu's hand that was resting on the door, which was separating him and his lover, suddenly fell down. The 6 boys stood outside the door, they froze when they heard the news. One of their friends will be gone again?

Jaehyuk was the first to regain his composure and noticed the strangeness, "Wait, in that case, wouldn't you have been a zombie since then?".

"I know. But I've seen zombie teeth marks, and it's no different." Jihoon paused for a moment, then continued "I think everyone's transformation time is different, maybe my body is kind of special?"