~Not 'a little' jealousy~ (DoKyu -Continuation) 🔞

*The continuation of a popular chapter from this book. This is gonna be my first smut in this book. I hope you can bear with the cringe😵*

Doyoung had been noticing some of Junkyu's obvious hints for the past few days. As the 18th birthday of the bubbly, fluffy red haired quirky boy was approaching, so was Junkyu's desire of having his lover for himself on a constant rise. Junkyu had been clinging on to him more than before, kissing him for longer than usual, always making sure to sleep by his side, spooning him all through the night. Not only Doyoung, most of the other members realized it too.

So when Junkyu took Doyoung's hand after his coming of age birthday vlive, some of the members giggled and whispered on their own, imagining Doyoung's future.

Junkyu took Doyoung to his room. His intention was just giving Doyoung gifts he couldn't in front of the fans. Yes, in the back of his head, he did see the skin on his lover's neck with fainted purple marks from days ago. He did notice the extended round lower lip of his lover from his profile. He did glance at Doyoung's thighs and in between. He indeed was having some wild and inappropriate thoughts running through his mind, but he decided on his own that he wouldn't do anything without the younger's consent. He might be of age, but that didn't necessarily mean he was ready. Junkyu should and would wait.

"So, how was the day?" Junkyu asked, sitting Doyoung down on his bed. He took out a package while doing so.

"Pretty good. You were with me all the time, so you know it already." Doyoung said.

"Yeah." Junkyu smiled, "Here's your present from me." He handed the package over to his boyfriend. Inside it were couple rings, a necklace, some pretty beaded bracelets, a folded envelope and some chocolates.

Doyoung was amazed, he liked every single one of them. He took one of the rings and put it on Junkyu's finger. Junkyu put the other one on Doyoung's finger too. He helped with the necklace and the bracelets too. Doyoung looked pretty with all the jewelleries. At last, Doyoung opened the envelope and took out a folded piece of paper.

It was a letter. Originally filled with emotional statements from Junkyu. The boy poured his heart out in that, about how much Doyoung meant to him, how hard he tries to protect him, make him happy. How much he wants to own him and always be with him. How much he hates and envies other people's closeness with him and so on. Doyoung started to tear up while reading that. He knew his boyfriend loved him dearly, but reading the truth like that made him utterly emotional.

"Hyung..." Doyoung softly called. Junkyu hugged him from behind.

"Do you like it?" He asked, taking a sniff off the younger's neck.

"Of course! Who wouldn't like something like this?" Doyoung chuckled.

"There's another gift for you." Junkyu said, stood up and took out a moderate sized album. It was filled with polaroids, those the two took together, of each other or simply of Doyoung which Junkyu took without letting him know. Doyoung watched and his eyes widened. Junkyu did prepare a lot for him! It made him immensely happy!

Doyoung looked at Junkyu with sparkly eyes. Junkyu was smiling too. He looked so pretty like that! Doyoung couldn't help it. He approached and took Junkyu's lips in his.

Junkyu reciprocated in no time. The pace was slow, they took time to feel the taste of each other's lips. Tears rolled down Doyoung's eyes, letting some of them enter into Junkyu's mouth as well. The kiss soon turned out tasting salty.

But they didn't part. They kept the soft rhythm alive, and just got into it. They weren't being touchy or naughty, just a kiss filled with love.

The two parted seconds later. Junkyu wanted more. The lips of the younger already left him wanting more. But he was being careful. He noticed how Doyoung was looking down.