5: I'm Grey Now

Rey smiled all day. Ben was happy to see her like this, but wondered why Rey couldn't be a Sith with him. Rey sensed his thoughts. 

"Is everything alright Ben?" She asked. "Ya, ya, everything's totally fine" he said sarcastically. Rey frowned. "Are you sure? You've been acting weird ever since I became a grey Jedi" she replied. Ben nodded. 

"Yes, I've been weird. And I'm sorry. I just, don't understand this whole thing." He said. "It's okay" she said before kissing his cheek. "I love you Ben" she added. Ben put a hand on his cheek. "Me too?" He said while blushing. Then Rey walked away.

1 year later

Every day was better. After all, the war was over for five months already. "Ben, Hurry up! We are gonna be late!" Rey said, pulling his arm. "Okay, Okay, I'm coming sunshine" he said. Rey giggled.

Ben and Rey had gotten married a month ago. The whole story of the end of the war, well, it went alright. 

Rey and Ben defeated emperor palpatine together after finding out that Rey was a Palpatine. Rey and Ben lived together on Naboo. 

Rey hadn't seen her friends since her and Ben got married. She was very excited to see them again.

"OMG REY I FREAKING MISSED YOU" rose screamed as she ran over to Rey. "ME TOO!" Rey squealed. "Hi Rey!" Finn said. "Hi Finn! Hi Poe! It's great to see you all again!" Rey said. "Relax Rey, it's only been a month" Poe replied. "ONE MONTH? ONE MONTH?!" Rose yelled. "IT FELT LIKE YEARS" she added. "Okay, Okay, sorry." Poe said. "Trust me Poe, you don't want an angry Rose." Finn said. 

Finn and rose had been dating for two months.

"Jeez. Why don't we talk about how we won the war? That would be fun" Poe suggested. "Ya! Rey you tell the story!" Rose said. "Okay!" 

5 months ago

Rey sat in her cold bed. She joined the resistance after she left the first order. They had gotten a message that said that emperor palpatine was still alive. 

The resistance had to act fast. Before things got worse. Leia had gotten better. Luckily she was fine. They thought she had a deadly illness. It turns out, she just had a cold. 

Hi guys! Sorry that this is so short. The story will end soon, but I wanted to tell my version of TROS. Also, LEIA SHALL NOT DIE!!! She will be at Rey and Ben's wedding! Thanks for reading! Also, @im_that_dam_fangirl are you happy now lol?

-HamsterLady318