6. Get A Shirt Ren

nothing stayed the same. Rey sat in her bed alone. she couldnt belive that the emperor was still alive. no one could.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            everything had changed. the force had stopped connecting her and Ben for a while. Rey found herself missing ben. honestly, Rey didnt care weather or not the first order was fine. she just wanted to see Ben. 

Rey dug through the force. Trying to connect with Ben. But it wouldn't work.

Then, he appeared in front of her. 

Shirtless.

Rey turned to face the wall quickly. "THATS THE SECOND FREAKING TIME!!!" She screamed. "Jeez. You don't need to be a baby about it" Ben replied. Rey rolled her eyes.

"Are you kidding? Shut up and put a shirt on. Or you'll have another scratch on your face in five seconds." Rey threatened. "Okay, Okay! Fine!" He replied.

Rey cackled. "Woah Rey!" Ben said. "Where on earth did you get a cackle like that?!" He added. Rey immediately blushed.

"I, uhhhhhh, it just came out of nowhere" she said. "It sounds like Emperor Palpatine." He said.

"DUDE!!! POE I THINK EMPEROR PALPATINE IS IN REY'S ROOM!" Finn screamed as he busted through Rey's door.

"Don't worry guys. It's fine. I was just laughing" Rey said.

"Ummmmmmm, why did it sound like Emperor Palpatine?" Rose asked.

"It's fine rose." Rey said. Then they left.

"Your lucky that they didn't hear me talking to you Kylo" Rey said. Ben rolled his eyes.

"Okay, Rey. First you call me Kylo Ren, then a monster, then Ren, then Ben, now Kylo. You gotta freaking pick what your gonna call me!" He said, trying to change the subject.

Then the connection ended. 

(At the first order ship, where Kylo ren is)

Ben rolled his eyes. "Finally." He said.

Then hux walked in.

"Sir, Sir we've prepared the shirts- I mean ships" Hux said, only paying attention to the fact that Kylo wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Huh?" Ben said. "I said, shirts- I mean ships!" Hux replied.

Ben laughed. "The shirts- I mean ships," Hux started. "You know what. I'll come back later. But I have some advice for you." Hux added.

"Okay. Say it then get your butt out of here." Ben said.

"Get a shirt Ren!" He said, throwing a random shirt in Ben's face.

Hi guys! I hope you liked this part! I'm sure there was some laughs. If you laughed super hard, and your parents asked why (if you live with them), just say that your reading a funny book.

-HamsterLady318