16: The End

When they got to the top of the stairs, Hannah saw a ledge with a small cave on it.

 "Follow me Hannah" Rey said walking towards the ledge.

Rey and Ben stopped in front of a small pond of water. There was a painting in it.

"What's the present?" Hannah asked. Rey giggled and handed Hannah a small box.

"Please don't be another map, please don't be another map" Hannah muttered as she opened the box.

In the box was a blue crystal and a red crystal on a golden chain. "What's this?" Hannah asked. "Those crystals, were your mother and I's Kyber crystals." Ben replied.

"Wow!" Hannah said. "What do I do with them?" Hannah added.

 "When you want to hear a story about when your father and I fought in a war, you just tell the crystals." Rey replied.

 "How?" Hannah asked, completely confused. "There are instructions in the box" Rey said, pointing to a small folded piece of paper.

"I promise I'll take good care of these!" Hannah replied. "But I'll be staying up very late listening to stories!" Hannah added. Everyone started laughing.

Then they all lived happily ever after, like they were meant to...

The End...

Hi guys! I hope you all liked this story! 

Sorry that it ended so soon. I couldn't really think of anything else to do in this book.

Please be sure to vote and comment (if you haven't done that already)

Also make sure to look out for my next book called,

Your Nothing, But Not To Me

Thanks!

-HamsterLady318