Chapter 4~Take Care (Remake)

A/N Hey Tigers

So i just want to say I'm mad, no pissed at Wattpad right now......

I made this chapter earlier today and well wattpad deleted it >:( I'm really mad because I spent a lot of time writing this chapter and wattpad wasted it .....

and then all of a sudden it came back but i already wrote half the remake so i was like ok i'm making a remake screw it......

Anyway maybe writing it again it will be better this time .....

And to all the people who have already read the chapter when it first came out i'm sorry if its not the same as before , i'll try my best to make it the same and if it is not then please tell me, then i can make do in the next chapter maybe

Idk what the pic was but i remember it was very emotional lol so i found this pic instead

(just for the record if your just confused, jjust go with wattpads was being a pain in the ass)

I'm not in the mood anyore to write a new chapter anytime soon so i'm just going to make this remake and I might go on a hiatus for a while, maybe, if things at home don't work out for a while....

Hope you like the remake of this chapter

Enjoy!!!

************************************************************************************************

"Harry." I croak

"Hey Ally." He replies.

Harry stands right infront of me trembling a bit. He was soaking wet from head to toe. His face was tear stained but were somewhat hidden by the rain. His face was deep and depressed but hidden behind a guenine smile.

Niether of us moved and inch, I could hear the rain slowly dissapearing yeat it was getting worse by the minute.

As if the whole world was in freeze mode and we could move.

"Hey Ally whose at the door?" Ben ask coming along but he comes to a halt when he see Harry at the door.

"Oh hey it's you again."

Harry doen't even acknowleged that Ben was there, he just keeps staring directly into my eyes.

After a while the trembling came to a halt and his eyelids shut and he fell to the ground with a thud.

I let out a blood percing scream that awoke Michael from his sleep. Ben rushed over to harry and dragged him onto the couch. For some reason my body was still on freeze mode.

Lexi rushes down with a confused face. She glances at me then to Ben, but halts when she see Harry on the couch. I saw that she was carrying Michael who had just went back into a deep sleep. She quickly shut the door and ushered Maya who was awaiting at the top of the stairs back to the rooms.

i regained movement of my body and rushed over to Harry.

"Don't worry, it was just a fainting spell from being out in the rain too long." Ben informs me.

I place my forehead against his, feeling the warm breath aganist my body made my skin hitch. His forehead was buring.

"He has a high fever, why was he out in the rain?"

"Your so dense." Ben mutters, His phone goes off and he goes off into the kitchen to answer it.

I walk Harry's body move up and down as he breaths, his breath being heavy and weighted. He starts to wince and i take the cool cloth and dab it against his forehead. He starts to cool down and reaing to breathing at regular pace. A smile spreads across his face.