Chapter 18~ He is my man

A/N Hey Tigers

How are you guys :D

Happy Later Valentines day :D

The pic on the side is Mary>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope you like the chapter

Enjoy!!!

*********************************************************************************

Ally POV

It has been two days since the plane crash, and I have to say we are doing  fine. Harry and all the lad  have made small cmps , with room to make beds from broken pieces of the plane. The house look more like a large tree house though.

Each of us have a room with 2 people in it. 

Me and Harry, Louis and Lottie, Lexi and Liam, Niall and Zayn, Ben gets to share a room with Mary.

Dr. Alex has a room to himself. 

The little kids have a hut to themselves, but I was put in charge of  watching them so I visit there house a couple times.

"Ally where are you going?" Harry asked.  He had a broken arm and a huge cut against his stomache. It stopped bleeding the first day but it was to open for him to move sohe is bed ridden until it gets better.

"I have to go check on the little kids, I'll be back." I say kissing him. 

His hand travels to the back of my head keeping me in place.  he bites my lips and i give him acess. His tounge explores my mouth. I finally pull away when I need a breath. A smile spreads across his face.

"I have to go check on the kids now, I'll be back really soon now,." I say with a smirk.

i walk out and walk towards the kids room. I look back to see someone coming into me and Harry rom, that person had blonde hair so I assume it was Niall.

i walked into the room to see  Annabel and Darcy sleeping. Adma and Max were playing with some of the toys we were able to savage off the plane and Amy was in the coner crying.

"Amy what's wrong?" I asked her. i took a seat next to her. Max came towards us and engulfed Amy in a hug.

"Our parents were on that plane." He admits with tears in their eyes. It's really hard to watch little kids cry.

 I stayed with them until they stopped crying. I put them to sleep.

I made sure that everyone was seepign before exiting the house.

I pasted Mary on my way back to the house.

"Hey what's your relationship with Harry?" She asked. Her lipgloss was kind of smudged.

"He my boyfriend." i said.

She waled away kind of pissed. "Not by the time i'm done with him." I hear her mutter.

I run back towards the house to see Harry sleeping. i shut my eyes and lie down next to him. I shift towards Harry.

I noticed one thing....

There was lipgloss on his lips. The same one that Mary had on. 

*******************************************************************************

Harry POV

Gosh I love Ally. Shge has been nusring me back to health for the past few days. I finally have my Ally back.

She left a couple of minutes ago to check up on the kids. Isn't that sweet of her. She has one of the kindest hearts in the whole world.

[Intro] 
I, I can’t really explain what it is she does 
But ah, yeah, whatever it is, whatever it is 
It’s simply amazing 
Her head is on my chest, 
The sun comes rolling in 
We’re lost in these covers 
And all I feel is skin 
I slowly kiss your face 
Beautiful in every way 
You are, you are 

[Bridge] 
See I’m a man, that don’t believe in much 
But I’ll be damned if I don’t believe in us 
And how we play a fight up in the bathroom 
Next thing you know I’m making love to you 
Girl, promise me you’ll never change 

[Chorus] 
She ain’t perfect, but she’s worth it 
Every breath I breathe for the life I’m in 
And I know I might not deserve it 
But she loves me, and it’s simply amazing, uh 
Simply amazing, uh, simply amazing, whoa 
And she loves me, and it’s simply amazing 
Amazing, amazing 
The girl’s a work of art and I can’t help but stare 
Got the smile like the sunset and the ocean is her hair, uh 
What she do ain’t fair, uh 
And she know me better, than I know myself, mhm 

[Bridge] 
See I’m a man, that don’t believe in much 
But I’ll be damned if I don’t believe in us 
And how we play a fight up in the bathroom 
Next thing you know I’m making love to you 
Girl, promise me you’ll never change 

[Chorus] 
She ain’t perfect, but she’s worth it 
Every breath I breathe for the life I’m in 
And I know I might not deserve it 
But she loves me, and it’s simply amazing, uh 
Simply amazing, uh, simply amazing, whoa 
And she loves me, 
There is nothing, in this world 
That can keep me away from you 
And ain’t nobody 
Who could ever compare to you, whoa 

[Chorus] 
She ain’t perfect, but she’s worth it 
Every breath I breathe for the life I’m in 
And I know I might not deserve it 
But she loves me, and it’s simply amazing, uh 
Simply amazing, uh, simply amazing, whoa 
And she loves me. 

I heard the door open and I'm pretty sure it was Ally.

"Ally, why are you back so early?"

I didn't get an answer. All I got was a pair of lips that crashed against mine. My eyes were closed but something didn't feel right, it didn't feel like Ally at all.

i opened my eyes to see Mary on top of me.

"Mary what the hell?" I say pushing her off.

"What do you mean, i kissed you, and you know it was rude to push me away." She said in a huff.

"I have a girlfriend that i'm madly in love with." I tell her trying to wipe off the lipgloss.

"Well she won't be once i'm done here." She says starting to unbutton her shirt.

She gets ontop of mme and crashes her lips onto mine. I was too weak to push her off. i didn't kiss her back until it was too late. 

She finally got off satifised. "I'll be back." She said with a smirk.

She leaves and I heard her talking to Ally.

God, she is going to ruin everything. I just got Ally back and now she going to be gone and I won't let that happen.

My eyes start to shut but the last thing I see was Ally walking into the room and lying down next to me.

"my Ally." I mutter before falling asleep.

A/N OMFG I'm starting to Hate Mary right now

What do you think will happen to Hally O.o

Vote and Comment!!!