Chapter 26 ~ Coming Home again

A/N Hey Tigers

The pic on the side is the dress that Ally made >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope you like the chapter

Enjoy!!!

******************************************************************************

"Ally." My mother screams as she see me come up the drive way hand in hand with Harry.

Harry apparently went to the hospital to visit me, as he had done for the past weeks that i waas out. When he was told that i wasn't there anymore, he went all around the place looking for me, he even got someof the fans looking for me as well. if it wasnt for them he would have found me.

He brought me back to the hospital and checked me out before bringing me home. He called in advance to tell my mom that i was coming home. Seeing that everyone else would be at school right now or at work.

My mom engulfs me in a hug and kisses my forehead. "Please don't leave again, I don't know what i would have done if my little Ally bear was gone, I been a complete mess ever since you left." She keeps brawling on.

I know it would be mean, but i couldn'y help but laugh.

Harry comes up form behind me and whispers something only I could hear "there are people who really care for you and would hate for you to leave."

He intwerined his hand with mine and we walked into the house. I was the same as it was when i left. The only difference was the amount of Ben&Jerry ice cream jars and used tissues were on the floor.

I give a confused look towards my mom and Harry just starts laughing.

"As I said before when you left we have been a complete mess." She mutter with a blush.

I laugh and walk upstairs. My room was left the way it was except for one thing. maya was sleeping on my bed. She had tears down her face,

I should have taked her maybe, I didn promise her that i would never leave her.

I walk towards the bed and started wiping the tears of her eyes. She slowly started to flutter her eyes and they landed on me.

"Ally, is that you?" she as if it was a dream.

"It's me kiddo." I says.

She jumps up and engulfs me in a hug and just like my mom she was brawling her eyes out.

"I  thought  you  were  dead  and  that  you  were going  to  leave  me." She said through her sobs

"I'm not going to leav again I promise." I say kissding her forehead. She stops crying and I take her downstaris to see a couple familiar faces.

"Ally." They all scream.

The fist person to hug me was Fizzy. "Next time you decided to run away to Miami please take me with you." She says laughing.

Lottie was next.

"Don't ever scare me like that again, i really thought you were gone." she said tightening her grip around me.

The twins came next. "Ally."

"Hi Daisy, Hi Phoebe." I say bending down to their level.

"We missed you, we made this picture of you and us in school today. " They said pulling out a painting of us out of their bookbag.

"It's beautiful, I'll put it in my room for everyone to see." I say making them smile.

Michael jumped into my hands and I spun him around." Hey babe missed me?" I asked.

He nods and kisses my cheek. I do the same back to him and I put him back on the ground.

My dad and Jay come up next. I don't really speak nor do I move actually. Not until my dad opened his arms.

I ran into his arms and hugged him tightly." I misses my princess." He says kissing my forehead.

I also hugged Jay."It has been complete chaos here for the pass couple of days, but I think now we can get past that, All of the problems in the past are solved and well we can lived together as a family again. " She said.

I smiled.

She went to the kitchen and she brought everyone wit her to help set up dinner. Harry and I stayed behind.

All of a sudden the front door busted opened and reveal some new faces, that I haven't see for 2 weeks.

"Ally, I missed you." Louis said picking me up and spining me around.

"I missed you to Louis."

He put me down and Liam came over and hugged me "So Ally do you have any plans to run away agains, cause  I'm pretty sure you should really change your mind." Liam asked

"Nope, I'm happy right here." I say breaking the hug and smiling.

Zayn comes next but inside of the normal hiug, he picks me up tosses me on the couch oand starts tickiling me.

"i win." he says with s smile. We had an unfinished tickle fight thta he jsut finished. He huged me and kissed my forehead.

Niall came next and of cousre gave me his famous Horan hugs. Man those hugs are amazing, you never want to let go.

"Niall mate, let go on my girlfriend." Harry says.

"I'm not even holding her" He says.i break apart and pout. He kisses my forehead and follows everyone to the kitchen where Jay had set up dinner."

I took a seat between Harry and Louis.  Harry and I have our hands still interwined. Louis squeezes my knee and smiles at me.

"I'm glad your back." He says.

I smile and we enjoy the food.

********************************************************************************

"Your so lucky." Fizzy says as she lies on my bed.

I told my parents that I had to go back to school and they told me that i can make up the school next year so I'm deferring from college for a year. i have nothing else to do but stay home.

"Hey did you have anything back at the college?" She asked me.

"Not really, but everything that was there was sent home yesterday." I says fixing the dress.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Oh I had this old dress that Maya liked, but it was ruined so I'm fixi ng it up and making it into something that Maya would wears." I say putting the finishing touches on it.

"There." I say picking up the dress and showing Fizzy. Her mouth drops and just stares at the dress.

"That looks amazing." She exclaims.

"Let's go show this to Maya." I say. She nods and follows me out of the room.

We walk downstairs and we see my mom talking to Jay.

"Sweetie, I need a favor?" My mom asked.

"What do you need?"

"We need you to design Jay's wedding dress." She says.

WHAT?

A/N How did you like the chapter?

Ally's back home to where she belongs :D

She a fashion designer, the things you learn about Ally ;)

Vote and Comment!!!