Chapter 15~ Tonight's gonna be a good night

A/N Hey Tigers

so what did you think of the last chapter 

There was a lot of Hally but this chapters goes back to the family problems.

The pic on the side is ally outfit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope you like the chapter

Enjoy!!!

*************************************************************************************

"Ugh." My eyes flutter open to look at my surrounding. Shockingly i'm not at the club. I'm in a bed back at the house

i turn to the side hoping to see Harry but he isn't there. 

"Oh I see that your awake now." i turn to the door to see Harry leaning against the door frame.

Harry i said jumping out of the bed into his arms. He hold me tight and kisses me on the forehead.

"Morning to you too."

"Um, what happened last night, you now after all the sexual things."

Harry starts to chuckle."Well after we did IT, We fell aslepp. I woke up later completely sober and got dresses, I didn't thinky you would mind so i put your clothes back on. I carried you back to the beach house and luckly evgeryone was asleep. Althought you kept complaining that it was hot and striped naked." I looked down to see that I was wearing Harry's oversized T-shirt, and nothing else.

A blush forms across my face making Harry laugh again. "It's okay love, either way you made that one of the best birthday's that I have ever celebrated." 

"Thank you."

"Go change and come downs stairs, you woke up just in time for breakfast."

He leaves the room and I go change. I wear my pik skinny jeans with a pick tank top. I wear this flowy purple shirt on top and I pair it off with my black heels.

I walk downstairs to see everyone crowded around the table eating.

"Morning Ally" I chorused.

I took my seat next to Lottie and digged in. Thank the Lord Harry made extra because we were shoving down food like animals.

"So guys i have an important anncement that might ruin everybodies day but has to be said."

Everyone turns to look at him.

"Ally's parents are filing for a divorce and My mom and Joe are engaged again."

Everyone started cheering. I got out of my seat and hugged Louis and Lottie.

"When did this happen?"

"This morning, my mom called all happy saying that ever since we left she has been spending a lot of time with Joe, and he repropsed to her, and this time, Joe is officially divorced to his wife."

I can't stop smiling. "Wait why did you say that would ruin our day, that's good news." Niall asked

"The bad news is that we have to go back home now."

"Awww." and not the good aww.

"So everyone has to start packing and we leave on Friday next week." He says. Well today is Friday so that means we have a week to pack and hang out before going back to our drama full lives.

"Well then we are going to have to make the most of it."

***************************************************************************************

"C-A-M-P F-I-R-E S-O-N-G  SONG" I screamed as we were sitting next to the fire. Right after Louis made the anncenment that we would be leaving soon we decided to make the most of the rest togther so now we are sitting by the fire sining random songs like one big happy family.

"Ally, please stop sining that song please stop." Liam begs.

"Fine." I pout. Harry kisses me on the cheek and it makes me smile. We were going around in a circle sining our favorite songs.

"Zayn your turn."

I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night

That tonight's gonna be a good night

That tonight's gonna be a good, good night
A feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night

That tonight's gonna be a good night

That tonight's gonna be a good, good night
A feeling, woohoo, that tonight's gonna be a good night

That tonight's gonna be a good night

That tonight's gonna be a good, good night
A feeling, woohoo, that tonight's gonna be a good night

That tonight's gonna be a good night

That tonight's gonna be a good, good night

 "Okay Niall it's your  turn to choose a song:"

"Um do you know the song Stereo Hearts."

My heart's a stereo

It beats for you, so listen close

Hear my thoughts in every note

Make me your radio

Turn me up when you feel low

This melody was meant for you

So sing along to my stereo

Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh, to my stereo

Oh oh oh oh, so sing along to my stereo

"Guys look at the time" Lucy says

"It's 3 in the frickin morning, are you kidding me, I can't believe no one came by to yell at us to shut up, espicially after Ally started singing." Lexi said laughing.

"Hurtful." i whine.

"Well everyone i think we should be off to bed , for tonight was a good night."Ben says.

"Wow, that was cheesy." Lottie says.

A/N How did you like the chapter.

AWWW so they found out something about their parent and Louis and Ally are going to be siblings :D

Vote and Comment!!!