Epilouge

A/N Hey Tigers

IT'S THE EPILOUGE!!!!!!

Thank you for being with me through this journey it means the world to me!!!

Hope you like the chapter

Enjoy!!!

**************************************************************************************

60 years later

Me and Harry did get married and we had a small wedding with only several family members and friends.It was a beautiful small backyard party. Serveral weeks later Eleanor and Louis annouced they were getting married as well. One Direction went on several tours, but Harry and I have been through the worst so long distance didn't affect us. I finished college and became a CEO of my own clothing line along with the help of Clare and Amber. Everyone eventually got married as well. Nothing went wrong, it was all peacful as could be which was shocking. I eventually got pregnant  with harry's child and we soon had a baby girl Named Darcy who just so happened to hae two beautiful kids in the future.

It has been 60 years since the day Harry asked me to marry him and I misshim every time I think about him. He passed away from old age several moths ago. Harry, along with the rest of the band ans several family members are buried together in our own family cemetary.

"and that was the story of how I met your grandfather." I say  to my two grand children, Allison and Aaron. 

"Gandma ally, that was a sweet story." Aaron says getting off my lap.

"Grandma Ally i have a question for you?"

"What is it Alls?"

"Is that the necklace, grandpa Harry gave you, and is that the ring also?" She asked.

i looked down on my neck to see the necklace harry gave me, along with the wedding ring on my finger. I never taken them off. Even harry never took them off. He was buried with them. 

"i want you to have something." I say finishing into my pocket. I pulled out 2 promise rings and I hand them out to them.

"Theses were the promise rings I was given from  your grandfather, promise me that you would treasure them." I say.

They both nod and kiss my cheeks.

"Ally, Aaron, where are you?" I hear my daughter Darcy say.

"In here, we are with Grandma Ally."

I watch my beautiful grown daughter walk into the room. it was only about 5 years ago that she gave birth to these adorable kids.

"Kids, lets give grandma a little time to ourselves, why don't we vist uncle cole and aunt megan."

"Yeah.' they says. They both come over to me and kiss my cheek and say a hush goodbye before exiting the room.

Dracy looks at me and engulfs me in a hug. "mom, you shouldd rest it not good for you health." She says helping me into bed.

"Darcy, I understand that i'm old but stop treating me like i'm an old lady." i joke

"you are an old lady." She says back

We are both quiet for a moment before she speaks again.

"I heard you telling the kids about how you met dad, I remember when you told me that story. Dad would always but in and try to make you look like a damsel in distress, and he would be the herione." She says with a weak smile.

I remember those days, when darcy was little. Me and Harry would raise and tell her all these stories about the adventures we had. She was always excited to learn about a ew adventure.

Ah Harry, how I miss you.

I miss you too

"I miss him, dad I mean."

"I miss him too, it has only been 7 months since his passing, i miss him everyday." i admit letting atear fall from my eyes.

"Mom, i'm here for you and no matter what, dad will always be here for you as well." Darcy says wiping the tear of my cheek.

"You turned out to be a wonderful child, I was luckly to be you mother." I say.

She smiled and kissed my forehead. I watch silently as she walked out of the room. She shut the lights off leaving only the light of the moon being the only form of light. She cloes the door and I'm finally alone.

My eyes start to drift off. I see a light, I assume that someon had turned the light on, but the only thing i see is a bright white light.

It took me a moment to understand what was happening.

i walked towards the bright light and I opened my eyes.

"Harry?" I asked astonished at what I was seeing. I looked around and it looked like back home, just liek it was when I first came to Europe.

I looked around and I saw so many familiar faces. I saw mom and dad, Jay, Mkayla, Lottie, Fizzy, Louis, Eleanor, Niall, Amber, Zayn, Perrie, Liam, Lexi,Ben, Lucy, Eli, Clare, and last but not least Harry.

My Harry

But the thing was that they all looked very young.

I turned to look into the puddle of water only to see my reflection. I look as if I was 16 again. haha like the movie 17 again ....

Sorry no time for jokes, hey i just stepped into heaven what can I say.

I ran up to Harry and engulfed him in a hug.

"We were waiting for you." He says in a hushed tone. A smile spread acrossed his face.

"i missed you so much." i say leaning towards his lips and kissing him. Somthing I haven't done in months.

"We are all together once again like one big happy family, so lets celebrate being young again." Louis says.

Everyone cheers and follows Louis to the backyard.

"So we are really in heaven?" I asked Harry and he nodded.

He led me to the backyard where a part was set up. there was a banner saying welcome Ally and I looked at Harry.

"We knew you were coming, so we through a party."

He led me to the dance floor and a ceratin song came on.

"The only exception." I say.

"It will always be our song." H e says kissing me again.

We dance the night away.

I was reuinted with my family and the love of my life.

we are all one big happy family

We're Family

A/N That was the final end of We're family and the final book in the My new step brother is Louis Tomlinson series.

I have been working on these books since I started on wattpad and the fact that it has gotten this far means the world to me.

i would liek this to be my vote of thanks.

I would like to thank my friend @xJess21 for introucing me to this lovely website.

I would like to thank my friend @Sarahbeth_Styles for being one of my most supportive fans, she has been there for me with most of my stoies and i am grateful.

and lastely i want to thank all of my fans for reading. I would be on wattpad if you didn't read my stories so it means the world to me.

As I do for all my stories i will be doing an interview for me and the characters in the story, so if you have a question for me or the characters please message below.

Thank you to everyone who read

Vote and Comment!!!