Chapter 30 ~Where is she?

A/N Hey tigers

Thank you for all the amazing comments and support, it really means a lot :)

So lets get on with the story :)

Hope you like the chapter

Enjoy!!!

*************************************************************************

"Wow these are beautiful." I say.As I put on the dress that Eleanor bought for us.

"Well I had to make sure that each of us looked our best for our mock weddings, i want these to be the moments that we look back on." She says with a smile.

"Everyone take their places we start in 5." The annocer says.

"Well it's time." Lexi says.

"I mean even thought it's not the real thing, it seems like the real thing, and well guess what now i',m freaking out." Perrie said.

"Guys just think of it like this, the guy we are in love with are standing at the end of the aisle waiting for us to walk down that path to meet them in holy matemony. I think the least we can do is not freak out and be happy that we are doing this with the guys that we are in love with." I says.

They all then to calm down and they stand in the order that the mock wedding gave us and walked out the door.

"Oh no, I forgot my flowers." i say to Lexi.

"Go get them , I'll cover for you." She says as I run back to the room.

i see my flowers on the table.I grab them, but before I can walk out the door, someone pulls me back and the door shuts close.

I turn around to see mean Ambers date in front of me. I also heard laughing behind the door.

"Ally eebjoy youtr little present, because I have a mock weeding to go to with your boyfriend." She says as I heard her heels start to fade away.

"You know Amber said I could have fun with you." The boy in front of me said pushing me aginst the wall.

No

*************************************************************************************

Harry POV

It was my turn to go up to the alter seeing that the rest of the lads have already went up.I took my stand with Louis acting as the best man.

I saw the door open revealing a female, the only difference was, the femaled looked a little different from Ally. I looked towards Eleanor who was just looking agape at the bride comign down the asile.

"That's not Ally." She whisper yells to us.

As the bride makes her way to the atler, the sermon starts.

But before anything can Happen I hear a scream, and I instanly pull of the v3il to reveal someone that wished they weren't them right now.

"Amber?"

"Harry baby, why don't you quite down and let's get on with our wedding." she purrs.

I look towards Niall and his Amber who got up from their seats and walked over to mean Amber and pulled her off stage.

"Um, will someon please tell me whats going one her." the minster ask.

"Um the real bride that was suppose to be here but we don't know where she is." Louis explains glaring at Amber.

"Well the wedding must go on." amber said with a smirk.

"But not with me." I said walking back down the aisle to the door.

The moment I opned it I saw 3 people, Ally, our Amber, and Niall. I saw from behind that some police were holding Ambers date down to the ground, and that Niall hand was bloody.

"Someone locked her in one of the rooms with him, but we found her before anything could happen, and i beat him up for you." Niall informed me.

I nod and I walk towards Aly.

"You ready?" I ask her.

She leans fowards and kisses me on the cheek and nods.

I drag Ally with me down the aisle slowly so everyone could admire her beauty.

She glares at Amber and she glares right back.

"Sir, this is the girl I want to marry, not her." I says.

The police come one stage and pull amber off and the wedding goes on.

********************************************************************************

"do you Harold Edward Styles take Allison Mathews to be  your wife."

"i do."

"Do yo Allsion Mathews take Harry Edward styles to be you husband."

"I do."

"With the power invested in me, I now prounce you as husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

I lean towards her, her big brown eyes staring straight at me.

i lean closer and our lips touch, I hear a round of applause as the kiss starts to end.

"Please welcome, Mr and Mrs Styles."

I hold her hand tight as we walk down the aisle.

AN How did you guys like the chapter.

Its more like a filler chapter though

I know that it is kind of suckish but bare with me, a better plot line is starting to come into play.

So I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter :D

Vote and Comment!!!