Chapter 21~ Missing Ally part 1

A/N Hey Tigers

the pic on the side is the boys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope you like the chapter 

Enjoy!!!

*******************************************************************************

Harry POV

It has been 3 months since Ally has beem gone. The on;y way we can talk to her is when she calls Louis every night before she goes to sleep. 

Her parents aren't really mad at her for her actions, they are just sad that they could slove the divorce papers a little sooner.

So apparently Ally was so smart that she got early addmission into NYU. She told me that she always wanted to go to school there.

Fizzy told me that she came by while evryone was out to get some of her belongings. She tried to talk her out of it but it didn't work out.

I swore to myself that I would date anyone uless it was Ally. I stopped going to bars, I stopped playing by my own rules.

everyone sayin that I have become a mess. 

Well they are right, without Ally in my life I'm a complete waste of space.

"Mate come on, my mum wants all of us to come to dinner today." Louis says dragging me out of the room.

Jay wanted to take everyone out for a special dinner. 

We haven't been out a lot since the plane crash Everywhere you go it's One Direction survived a plane crash, hear their heroic story. Blah Blah Blah.

They don't know the truth, they don't know what happened.

They don't know about what happened between me and Ally , or that Mary ruined one of the greatest things that i ever had.

We exited the house only to be hit by millions of flashes by the paps.

"Harry where's your girlfriend?"

"Louis is it true your sister ran away?"

"louis is it true that harry cheated on your sister?"

"Is it true that your sister is a slut?"

Louis did the unthinkalbe and punched the camera. He tossed a couple pounds on the ground.

"You can critize me but not my family." He growled. The flashes stopped but the man just looked at Louis with fear.

We left and reached the resturante in 10 minutes.

"There you guys are, now we can get on with our dinner." Niall says as we make it to our seats.

The dinner went by slow. Everyone was slowly enjoying themselves.

"Did you guys hear Bruno Mars was set to preform." Zayn says.

We turned towards the stage to see he was setting up.

"Hell everyone this is my song locked out of heavan , hope you enjoy." He says

One, two, one, two, three

Oh yeah yeah

Oh yeah yeah yeah

Ooh!

Oh yeah yeah

Oh yeah yeah yeah

Ooh!

Never had much faith in love or miracles