Chapter 19~ Finding Jake

A/N Hey Tigers

This story already has more than 5,000 rwads Woo Hoo :D

I'm so happy right now

Thank you to everyone who us reading :D

The pic on the side is Jake>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope you like the chapter

Enjoy!!!

************************************************************************************

I spent the day looking around for things that could benfit us. i haven't spoken or looked Harry in the eye since the lipgloss incident.

I went on this trip to avoiding him. I was so pissed that he was cheating on me, I mean I have only had this happen to me once and well Liam took care of it but I really thought Harry had change, I mean with the whole Taylor suituation but now Mary, does he even realize how much he is hurting me.

For all I care I could go kissed another guy and not feel guitly about it.

"Ummm." I hear someone groan.

I turn to see this really attractive boy lying on the ground. he wasn't that ingured but he was breathing hard.

"here let me help you." I said walking over to him.

I helped him lean against the tree. He had a cut against his lips, blood kept coming out. I wiped away the blood but I made a huge mistake.

I looked straight into his eyes. He stares back. I could find myself leaning in, until my lips reached his. His hand went straight through my hair. I sucked on his lip where it was bleeding. I wasn't going to lie this boy was an amazing kisser.

I sat inbetween in legs to get closer to him. We finally pulled away and I look straight into his eyes, they were sparkiling now.

"I'm Jake."

"Ally."

"Um, do you remember what happened?" He asked as I helped him up.

"Um, our plane crashed and we are now on this island and there is 16 of us here, still alive and well you make it 17. " I say guiding him towards the rest.

We exchange many things like our names, his name is Jake Rayn. He is 18 years old and he goes to NYU.

"I alway wanted to go to NYU." I told him.

"You should , maybe I would get to see you then." He says giving me that smile that could make my body melt.

We reach the site when we see everyone crowded around Harry.He was standing and they were helping him walk.

"Hey Ally who is that with you?" Alex ask me.

Everyone turns to look at me and Jake, Harry is death staring him.

"Guys this is Jake, I was looking for this we could savage and I found him."

Everyone came over to greet him. I say Harry walking towards me.

"How are you feeling?" I ask him helping him sit down.

"I'm dooing better, I can stand ow, but they say I should rest a couple more days." He says.