Chapter 6~ Reunion

A/N Hey Tigers

Wassup :D

so the pic on the side is Ally's outfit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope you like the chapter

Enjoy!!!

***********************************************************************************************

I run

Run far away.

Why does everyone keep dissapearing?

I keep running through the forest till I meet a dead end. There are two people waiting there, Ben and Harry

I want to walk towards Ben but my body makes me move towards arry, I lean over and evrything goes black

"Ahhh." I scream shooting out of bed.

"Shh , hey whats the matter?" hatrry says rubbing my shoulders.

i turn to face him then to the rest of the room, I almost forgot that Harry stayed over last night, I even forgot that we stayed in the guest room together.

"Um nothing just a bad dream." Deja vu much.

We get out of the bed and walk towards the door i make sure the coast is clear before moving out.

We go to the kitchen only be in shock of seeing my Dad still drinking his morning coffee. Harry ducks under so my dad cant see him.

"Hi daddy, what are you still doing here?" I ask, Wasnt he suppose to be at work?

"I called in and they said that I could take thee day off, i hadn't had a day off in a while" My dad says taking a sip of his morning coffee.

Harry looks up at me with worried eyes," Hey dad whats that noise coming from the living room?"

"what noise?"

"Dont you here it, it's kind of like a buzzing noise , I thiks its from the TV"

He gets up and walk to the living room to check out the "Fake" noise. I push Harry towards the direction off my room and he runs in there with out being seen by my dad.

"There is no noise Ally." My dads says.

The doorbell rings the next moment." I'll get it." He says.

We walk over to the door, but stop when we see who is at the door.

Jay.

But not just Jay, four boys looking for the fifth part to complete them.

"Joe." She says

"Jay." He replies

They keep in a awkward silence. Their gazes dont leave each others.

"Well this is awkward." i mutter earning snikers from the boys.

I push aside my dad and welcome the boys in. They all go to the couch with questioning looks.

Jay and Dad go to the kitchen and start a short conversation. 

"Ally." I turn y head to see Louis right in front of me.