Chapter 23~Getting Ally back

A/N Hey Tigers :D

The pic on the side is Ally 's outfit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope you like the chapter 

Enjoy!!!

********************************************************************************

Ally POV

Liam called me last night and asked if he could come over and visit. it has been awhile sonce I have seen any of the lads and quite frankily I do miss them. espicially Harry.

Maybe I over reacted when I broke up with him. I just didn't want to feel all this pain at the same time, it was too much to handle that I might have taken it out by jumping to conclusions and breaking up with Harry.

"Ally, comee on, we are going to be late for class." Jake said.

If you don't remember, Jake goes to school here, as well as Mary. Apparently Jake and Mary were on a school trip and they were on their way home.

I have many classes with Jake but sadly some with mary too. she tries making my life living hell, but she can't. i won't ket her. I have Jake, I have Eleanor, Lexi, Perrie, Liam, and sometimes Louis, when I call him. I have them.

"All throughout class all i could think about was Liam coming over. Oh how I missed him. How I missed the way I hugged him, and the way he smelled.

Dang, it sounds like I love Liam,

I silently giggle to myself.

I look out the window and my giggles cease as I see a familiar face in the crowd. I could have sworn that I saw harry standing at the bus stop.

The bus left and the figure dissapeared. The rain started to fall making the whole world look like a blurry mess.

i hear a bell ring signaling everyone to go back home. That was the final bell. I didn't even say goodbye to Jake. I just ran towards my dorm room as fast as I can.

Liam would be waiting there and maybe just maybe.

He brought the lads with him.

I made it to the dorm a little soaking wet from the rain. I looked around to see even my room mate wasn't here. The lights went out. I could hear people yelling and screaming. I heard the DA say it was a power outage and told everyone to calm down.

I looked out the window and once again i saw the figure that looked like Harry.

I ran out my dorm despite the DA screams and ran downstairs. 

Before I could make it out the doorJake pulled me back.

"Ally where are you going, it dangerous to be outside right now." He says.

If you didn't remember Me and Jake were dating, but a couple of days ago I broke up with him. I realized that I still had a thing for Harry and I couldn't deny it.

"Jake I have to go see someone." I said trying to pull myself out of his grip.

Then the next moment went fast. He crashed his lips against my mine but I didn't kiss back. He pulled away a second later.

"You really don't like me anymore, do you?"

I shake my head not wanting to face him.

"Fine, go find your friend and be safe." He says.

I walk outside to see something that I didn't expect. Harry was there soaking wet. But he was on the ground and didn't look alive.

"Harry." I screamed running towards him.