Chapter 27 ~Getting Married

A/N Hey Tigers

That you for all the reads!!! It means so much that you are reading and i know i say this a lot but i'm just thankful that people are reading my stories so I wanted to put that out there.

Ususally most of my stories end around chapter 2 or chapter 30, but This story, even thought its a sequel has a tleast 35 to 40 ish chapters :).... well hoepfully of cousre, because that is what i had in mind.

anyway so now that everything is coming into place I think all of you might be able to picture it in  your head maybe.

I WANT TO DO A CONTEST!!!

if you can pitch me a great plot twist, then the winner will get to be a new charater in the next coming chapters and your plot twist will be featured in the chapters ;)  You can message me your idea or comment below :)

okay now that we are done with the buiness and stuff. Lets get on with the story.

The pic on the side is the dress>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope you like the chapter

Enjoy!!!

****************************************************************************************

"Ally, that dress is beautiful so far." Lottie says walking into my room.

I had been wortking on this dress for days and I could tell you that it was coming out amazingly.

Flashback to 2 weeks ago.

"What?" I asked blinking just to make sure I was seeing and hearing what they just said.

"I said I wanted you to make Jay's wedding dress." My mom repeats.

"But why me, you can get beautiful wedding dresses that I woud die to wear at the stores?"

"well you mom actually showed me some of your old work, your an amazing fashion designer." Jay says.

"Great, your a singer, acter, i'm pretty sure your a dance and cook, and now your a fashion designer, whta else is there?" Fizzy asked.

"well that's something you have to find out by yourself." I say winking.

"There's more." She exclaims.

i just laugh and turn back to Jay.

"Are you really sure you want me to design your wedding dress?"

"I'm positive." She stated.

"Well then I got a wedding dress to make."

End of Flashback

"Well I just hope your mom likes it." I sigh

"Ally can you come down for a moment?" I hear my mom call.

I nod and walk downstairs to see some familiar faces.

"Ally"

"Eleanor."

"Ally."

"Perrie.

"Ally."

"Lexi."

"Lottie" She says coming out of nowhere.

We all just stare at her and she laughs.

"It so good to see you guys again, it has been too long." I say