Chapter 17 ~Plane crash

A/N Hey Tigers

So As you know from the last chapter there were major things going on, even though ity was a short chapter :)

I had an idea but I didn't know how to put it into the story and then i thought plane crash. and than Boom O got the rest of my story :D

So the pic on the side it what the place looks like>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope you like the chapter

Enjoy!!!

******************************************************************************************

"Ally." I moan. I open my eyes and look at my surrondings.

It looks like the beaches , or a island. I could see the other lads spead apart. the girls were there too, but i couldn't find Ally.

I get up but my body was sore, so I fell back down.

"Don't get up, you will hurt yourself." My eyes hurt. I squint but the figure in front of me has blonde hair, and looks a lot older than Ally.

Ince my eyes stop hurting less I open them. Ince all the bluriness is gone i look to see a blonde hair girl, around the age of 20 right in front of me.

"Hi i'm Mary."

"Harry."

I start to get up from my seat. I look around to see a couple kids gathering around the beach. I see Louis and everyone and I jolt up ingonring the pain and race over to them.

"Where's Ally?"

"Thanks mate were alright, yeah she over here, don't worry, she woke up earlier but fell back asleep." Lottie says.

I stagger over to where Ally was laying. She was sowly breathing up and down which was a good sign. I take a seat next to her. She moves her head and it lands on my shoulder.

"So I I have taken in account that there are 16 people here." A man says coming closer to us.

"Who to be exact?" Liam asked him.

"There are 3 little girls and 2 little boys around the ages of 4 through 7. There are six of you and then there were three girls, and then there is me, and then a flight addentent."he says.

"So everyone else...." Niall starts but never finishes.

The mad nods and starts crying." My wife was with me." He sobs

Ally eyes start to flutter and she looks up.

"Harry?"

She looked tired but her eyes soon opened wide" your alive?" she screamed jumping up.

Now that I look at it she doesn't look hurt at all just a little bruised. She tackled me in a hug " thank you"

"For what?"

"Saving me when the plane went crashing down you went and saved me , the guys said if you didn't do what you did I would have been dead right now." she said gently placing a kiss upon my lips.

The kiss lingered against my lips as she slowly got up. she helped me up and we walked towards the boys.

Everyone had gathered around the small fire that was made.

"So since I think we going to be here for awhile why don't we introuduce ourselves?" Ally says

"I'll go first." One of the little girls say.

"I'm Annabel andi'm six and this is my sister Darcy who is 5 and our little brother Adam who is 4." She says pointing.

"Well hello."

"Hi i'm Max i'm 7 and this is my little sister Amy who is 6." Alex says pointing. 

Well that the little ones.

"Okay i'll go next, Hello I'm Dr. Alex Kemmel, im 39." The man says

"Oh a doctor that will come in handy." Lexi says walking over to Ally. Ben walks behind her soon after.

"Well I'll go next I guess."

"Oh. don't worry we already know who you guys are." The woman says.

"One direction." The Amy screams running over to us.

"Sorry my sister loves you guys." Max say.

"It's alright." Niall says picking her up.

"Well I'll go next, i'm Ally and i'm 16."

"I'm Ben and i'm 16."

"i'm Lexi and i'm 15 turning 16."

"And i'm Lottie i'm 15."

I see the woman from earlier came towards me "And I'm Mary, i'm 20." She looks towards me and sends me a wink. I turn to Ally, but she didn't seem to notice,

"Well what are we going to do now?" Zayn ask.

"Well i was discussing with Dr. Alex, that some parts of the plane were able to be savaged, so we do have some clothes and food, that could last us a couple weeks." Liam explains.

"Also we still have some communication devices so they might be able to track us down." Alex adds on.

"Might find us, we still have to work things out down here." Niall said.

"Well we have enough supplys to build some tents and hut to sleep in, I have been camping before so I know how to make them." Alex says.

I look towards Ally who was playing with the little kids by the water. Lexi, Lottie, Ben, and Louis joined her and start to play in the water. It's great that they aren't ingured as bad as me. But the strange thing is I don't remember saving Ally at all actually, i kind of didn't even know she was there, everything was blank.

"Harry you should take a seat." Mary said leading me towards the tree I lie down an lean my head against the tree.

"Who was the one that bandage me?"

"oh that was me." She said really fast.

"Oh thank you."

"It was no problem at all." she whispers into my ear,she winks and walks back towards the rest of the gang.

I wonder what thats all about?

A/N How did you like the chapter?

What did you think of Mary

Vote and Comment!!!