Chapter 22~ Missing Ally part 2

A/N Hey Tigers

The pic on the side is Harry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope you like the chapter 

Enjoy!!!

*************************************************************************

Maya POV

I was sitting at my table in my room doing my homework when I noticed the necklace Ally gave me. Why did she have to leave. She knows I need her but she just leaves me alone. i didn't notice that i was crying.

I heard a knock on my door and Louis came into the room.

"May why are you crying?" He asked picking me up and putting me on his lap.

"I miss Ally." I cry.

He holds me close to his chest and keeps me there until I stop crying. I notice that shirt shirt is now wet because of my tears.

"Well I guess I have to geth another shirt." He started chuckling.

I let out a small laugh.

"There we go,I think I saw a smile." He said pointing to my lips.

I gave him a big smile and he picked me up and spun me around.

"He puts me down and looks me in the eye.

"I know you miss Ally, we all do, that's why we are going to get her back." He says kissing my forehead.

I nod and head off to bed."Louis will sing to me, Ally usually does before I go to sleep."

He comes over and tucks me into bed and starts to sing A-team by Ed Sheeran

I slowly close my eyes before everything goes dark.

*********************************************************************************

Louis POV

I made sure that Maya was sleeping before I left the room. I walked over to my room to see that everyone was there.

"So mate I called Ally and she said I could come over around 4ish because then she done with her classes." Liam said.

"Cool, so then we will go around 2 and find her." I say.

"Good, tomorrow morning we will leave cause it is a 4 hour drive from here to the college so we would have to leave dead in the morning." Zayn said.

"Wow I don't think you will wake up for that." i said.

"If it's for Ally then I would." He said.

Everyone started to leave to go to there rooms. Harry stayed behind. He started smiling again ever since we came up with the plan to get Ally back.

"Mate?" 

He looked up and smiled.

"We are getting her back." was all he said before walking out the door.

I sigh and turn the lights off before going to sleep. 

The was one question that ponder my mind.