Relaxation from a long day

(Charlie sat down on the couch in lobby of the hotel. Alastor noticed that she was tired. Then he had a grand idea for her relax.)

(Alastor's POV)

   (When we were getting ready for bed, I kissed her forehead. Charlie was shocked cause I kind of surprised her. She smiled at me, and i smiled back. Then I gave her a lustful smirk, she gave me the smirk.)

  (I then looked at her body and blushed at her site. She only had her bra and underwear. Charlie moved to the bed, placed her stomach view on the bed.)

Charlie: Come here, my handsome buck.

   (Charlie spoke. I did what she said. When I was above her, I moved her hair away from her neck. Charlie moaned as i was sucking, licking, and kissing on the neck. This tension kept going, but only for five minutes. I took my part out of my boxers, then suddenly lightly came.)

Charlie: Alastor, how did you enjoy that?

   (Charlie asked him. I sighed.)

Alastor: If I came, then I enjoyed it wonderfully.

   (I responded to her question as I lifted her up a bit by massaging her breasts. I kept looking her with lust burning his eyes. I wanted to complete my plan to help her relax. Charlie then began to speak.)

Charlie: Alastor, you can put yourself in me.

(I sighed when she spoke. I would right now, but one thing was in the way.)

Alastor: Charlie, my darling doe, you told me that you forgot to take your pill. Whatever that is.

  (I reclaimed to her. Then she remembered now. Charlie got up from the bed, walked into the bathroom, and closed the door.)

(Third person)

(In the bathroom, Charlie grabbed out her birth control pills that were in a small medical container. She took one out of the container and swallowed it.)

  (She opened the bathroom door, and walked back towards Alastor. She then noticed that he was ready for another round. But she snickered when she saw him in the bedsheets.)

(Alastor's POV)

   (She then walked over towards me, and began to unhook her bra, which I  was watching. When she got her bra unhooked, she slowly took it off, making me so turned on. She placed her bra on her nightstand, then laidback on the bed.)

  (I got above her. She held out her arms to me as I took off her underwear, and threw it off the bed. I came close to her face, and kissed her lips. I then began rubbing my part against her entrance as I kept kissing her. I moved his head to her neck. We were panting softly as the sexual tension was growing during this time.)

(Third person)

(Charlie was feeling relief to feel her boyfriend's part against her. Alastor, on the other hand, was feeling hard rock stone pressure from this. Charlie managed to get the bra off her nightstand, she bit her bottom lip to keep her from moaning, due Alastor's part was feeling as hard as a rock.)

Charlie: Alastor, baby, please put yourself in me. I'm ready for you.

(Charlie begged him as his part was only an inch to scratching her, but only a little. Alastor sighed, and did what she moaned to him.)

(Alastor began to enter her. Charlie clawed him in his chest as the pressure of his part inside her enlarging. When he fully entered her, he instantly began to rock back and forth. Charlie placed her hands on his shoulders as she felt pleasure from this. she bit her bottom lip some more to keep herself away from moaning.)