Sick day(1/2)

(Alastor chuckled to himself as he sat down on the couch in the hotel. He looked at Charlie as she was talking to Angel about continuing his "journey" to redemption. Suddenly, he thought of a grand idea.)

   (A couple minutes later, Charlie and Angel walked away from each other. Alastor got up from the couch and followed Angel. Alastor saw Angel dust walked into his own hotel room. Alastor sighed and leaned against a stairway beam. Angel Dust walked out of his room, looked at Alastor and walked over to him.)

Angel: Hi Big Daddy.

  (Angel greeted him as Alastor looked at him. Alastor was usual disgusted by Angel, however he say anything to him at that moment.)

Alastor: Hello, Angel.

    (Alastor greeted Angel. Angel began to speak first and the two were talking to each other for the rest of the day. When early night came around and everyone in hotel went to their rooms expect, Charlie who was busy with paperwork for the hotel. Alastor then walked in the office and Charlie smiled as she looked up at him.)

     (Charlie finished with the last paper. She and Alastor began to walk toward their room. Alastor closed the door, then turned around to see Charlie sitting on the edge of the bed. Alastor walked towards Charlie and looked in her eyes for  awhile. Charlie leaned in close to his lips and kissed him. Alastor closed his eyes as their tongues touched and their hands together on the bed.)

(Charlie groaned as she felt pressure from Alastor's crouch area. Alastor grunted and moved aside as pain came from his waist and crouch area. Charlie was able to walk to the bathroom.)

(When she got back to Alastor, he was now calm. Charlie walked over to him, leaned in close to his face. Alastor laid his hands on her back, pushed her forward and kissed her on her lips. Charlie softly moaned as she closed her eyes. )

Charlie: I adore you, my love.

(Charlie told him after she broke apart their kiss. Alastor chuckled. Charlie sat down on his lap. Alastor blushed redder than his hair. The pressure that Charlie was giving him was making him rock hard. Charlie moaned ever so softly in his ear and began gilding her waist on his.)

(Alastor groaned. Then, he flipped her to her back. Charlie kissed him on his lips. Alastor had token off his bow tie, waistcoat, and shirt. Alastor was pretty much shirtless, making Charlie blush. Charlie lifted her body up, and moved to the pillows that laid against the headboard. Charlie took off her bow tie, unclipped her spenders, and unbuttoned her shirt.)

(Charlie lifted herself up and laid down on her knees. She looked at Alastor with a look that said "Let's have a long kinky night." Alastor moved close to her. They unzipped their pants and threw them off the bed.)

   (Alastor pulled Charlie close to him and kissed her as he was trying to unhook her bra in the back. However, he couldn't feel the little hooks on the back. That didn't matter to him since his boner had been burning him for a while. It had began to burn when Charlie sat on his lap.)

  Charlie: Let me help you with this, babe.

  (Charlie told her mate as she unhooked her bra in the front. Alastor grew even more hard that if anyone would look down at his waist, they would clearly see his part. His eyes followed Charlie's hands as she put them on her small, yet cute breasts and covered them for Alastor not to see.)

  (Alastor opened his mouth, though nothing came out. It matter now if he would talk or not. Alastor needed to climax in Charlie.)

  (Alastor kissed Charlie, then let go of her lips with his. Charlie blushed and moaned softly. Alastor pushed her down on the mattress. Charlie moaned as he licked her nibbles on her breasts. She never knew that he had the goal to do something like that to her. Alastor took off his boxers and began rubbing his part on her. Charlie moaned as Alastor entered her.)

  (Alastor started to rock and forth inside her. Charlie bit her bottom lip to keep her from moaning. Alastor's thrusting burned inside her with pain. Alastor thrusted and thrusted into Charlie roughly as she moaned with desire. Through out the night, Alastor was thrusting slowly as his part was getting soft, he tried to make themselves climax. Charlie wasn't moaning that much now Alastor was slowly down.)

  (Alastor sighed as he took himself out of her. Charlie moaned softly. The couple cuddled up close to each other. If each other's eyes, their nights were like their like game they love to keep playing.)
____________________________

(When morning came, Charlie didn't feel so good. She felt sick. She got up from the bed, and saw that Alastor was gone. 'Maybe he's already downstairs?' Charlie wondered. She walked into the bathroom and vomited in the toilet. Charlie then heard the door opening and vomited again. She turned to see Alastor with a small box in his hands. He put the box on the counter of the sink.)

Alastor: Charlie, are you okay? How do you feel?

  (Alastor asked her questions. Charlie opened her mouth to speak, but then vomited in the toilet once again. Charlie had confusion on her face and in her mind. She had token her pill last night. 'Why am I vomiting for all of a sudden?'
Charlie wondered as Alastor was trying to cover with a blanket he grabbed from the edge of the bed.)

Alastor: Charlie, darling, I came to tell you that Sir penious and Ms.Cherri Bomb are here to stay. They wish to meet you, however I'll tell them you aren't felling so well.

  (Alastor told her she was drifting off to sleep. He looked at her and carried her to the bed. Charlie tried to get up, but Alastor had put on the bed and covered her body in the bed sheets. Charlie cuddled and snuggle close to him after he sat down right next to her for comfort.)

  (Suddenly, Sir Penious came bursting in their room with a big smile on his face. He closed his eyes as he spoke, then stopped when he opened his eyes.)

Sir: Alright, Ms. Charlie Mange. Me and Cherri have been waiting for-

(Penious was in shock to see Charlie and Alastor were cuddling and snuggling together. Like a couple. Charlie looked at Penious and covered herself more. Alastor got off the bed, Penious walked out of the room at once. Charlie vomited in the trash can that Alastor gave her and fell asleep a little while after.)

Words: 1122

Hope y'all are having and enjoying your spring break.