Sick day(2/2)

(Alastor's POV)

(I made it to Charlie's room with some tomato soup I made for her to eat. It had been a month since she became sick. At first I thought it was something that demonesses go through. However, I don't think that's the case.)

Alastor: Good morning, my gorgeous ray of sunshine.

(I said in joyous mood, trying to cheer her up. Charlie looked at me with that lovely smile always she has. I blushed a bit. I gave her a tray with a plate that had a stack of pancakes and cup of water. I could tell that she was getting better as she slept more and more. )

  (The only reason that she wakes up to use the restroom, eat, or vomit. She hasn't vomited in a week, so waking up and using the bathroom are the only reasons now.)

  (After she ate, I took the dishes to clean them. Charlie thanked me for helping her and taking care of her this pass month. I told her that it wasn't a big deal. I had made a promise to myself to make her happy in any way, and I do mean any way. Charlie smiled once more and fell asleep.)

  (When I came back downstairs, I saw Cherri, Sir Penious and Angel talking about something. I also noticed along with them was dark gray smaller version of Angel. Angel had told me that smaller version of him was his older, Arackniss. He has also told me that his twin sister, Moly will be visiting in a few days. Personally, I don't give a damn about his family.)

Words: 271