Boat vacation (3/3)

('Fuck. Why does she have to be gorgeous.' Alastor thought as the movie was beginning. The movie that they were watching was called Deadpool.)

(Charlie cuddled close to Alastor. The couple had been in a relationship for a year and two months now. Alastor then got from the bed. Charlie looked at him. He only had his boxers on. However, to be fair, Charlie had midriff and just underwear on. Alastor returned from the bathroom.)

(Charlie nodded as he got back on the bed. Alastor kissed her cheek. Charlie blushed. After ten minutes of the movie, Charlie felt scared. Alastor held her close to confort her. Charlie felt a bit more relaxed with Alastor nearby.)

(When the movie was over with, Alastor placed a spell that made the room soundproof. Charlie didn't know what to say or do. She was confused and shocked at the same time.)

(Alastor turned off the tv and created some romantic lights for them. Alastor got above her and kissed her on her lips. Charlie took in his kiss. Soon they were making out.)

(Charlie took off her midriff and underwear. Alastor took his boxers and threw them off the bed. Then, he began to play with her breasts. Charlie moaned with lust.)

(Charlie then got up from the bed for reason, grabbed a blanket from the bed to cover her body and walked into the bathroom. When she returned to him, she didn't see him and his boxers. She walked toward the bed. Suddenly, she felt like something was behind her.)

Alastor: hello, my darling doe.

(Alastor shouted with excitement as he placed his hands on hips. He began to massaging her hips. Charlie felt his boner against her ass. Charlie moaned.)

Charlie: Alastor, I've got an idea that you might like.

  (Charlie said as she lifted his part out of his boxers and pulled 'em down. Alastor smirked at her. Charlie grabbed his part, placed it in her mouth, and began to rock back and forth as she sucked. Alastor soon came, letting his cum flow into her mouth to the edge of her throat. Charlie swallowed his load in her.)

(The couple got back on the bed. Alastor was above her. Alastor began to rub his part on Charlie's entrance. Charlie moaned. However, as Alastor was just about to enter himself into her, Charlie stopped him. He was confused and interested at the same time.)

Alastor: Charlie? Is everything alright?

(Charlie nodded at him. Then she lifted herself up, opened the nightstand drawer next to the bed, and grabbed a rubber packet. Alastor was nervous a little, yet confident. Alastor watched Charlie as she opened the packet, took out the condom, and finally placed it on Alastor's part. Alastor slid the rest of the condom on him.)

  (Charlie moaned again and nodded when his part was fully also in her. Alastor entered himself into her and he began thrusting instantly. Charlie moaned as he thrusted slowly at first.)

(He began to thrust with more speed. He looked down at her. Alastor felt her place her right hand on his cheek, but he saw that her other hand was slightly hanging off the mattress. She looked at him as he continued thrusting.)

Charlie: Alastor please don't stop until you've come.

  (Charlie told him. Suddenly, Alastor began thrusting rapidly into her. Charlie moaned as she was enjoying it. He continued to thrust into her. He stopped as he came in the condom.)

Charlie: I love you, baby.
Alastor: I love you too, darling.

  (Alastor kissed her. Charlie got out a another condom and Alastor put it on. Alastor entered her and began to thrust into her again, however slowly. Charlie began to whimper as he was turning her on some much. He began to thrust swiftly into her. Charlie moaned with delight, desire, and lust in her voice.)

  (Charlie continued to moan. After a couple thrusts, Alastor came inside her. Charlie moaned with delight as his cum spill out of it.)

Alastor: Charlie, why don't we kept going until the morning? The others can't hear us.

  (Alastor stated. Charlie nodded and he began thrusting inside her again. Charlie moaned out something to him.)

Charlie: Alastor, Fuck me!

  (Alastor looked at her and nodded. After ten minutes of thrusting, Alastor came.)

  (After a long time, Alastor came once more. Charlie moaned softly. Their night was going great. Alastor thrusted into her once again with the third condom on him, except his thrusts were with force. Charlie moaned with pain. He kept going as Charlie was clawing his back. Alastor then felt his load at his tip.)

  (Finally, Alastor came as she threw her head back, clawed his back some more, and arched her back. He took himself out of her. He looked down at her. He noticed that had enjoyed it, even if he couldn't come inside her. Charlie moaned with relaxation and delight.)

  (Alastor leaned towards her neck and kissed her on the neck. He began to suck on her neck. When he lifted his head, Alastor saw a hickey near her collar bone. Alastor put his boxers back on, took the three used condoms fill with his cum, and threw 'em in the trash. Charlie covered themselves with the bedsheets. Alastor held Charlie's hand as she fell asleep, then he fell asleep next to her. The couple cuddled close to each other.)

   (The morning was beautiful. Vaggie knock on the door with Nifty next to her. However, after a while with reply. Vaggie entered the room and saw them have a round. Vaggie was horrified, except nifty was smiling. Vaggie grabbed nifty and left them to finish up.)

  (Later that morning, Vaggie was trying to forget what happened with Alastor and Charlie. Angel glanced at the couple and at they had gotten even closer to each other. When everyone got back to the hotel, they decided to watch some tv for the rest of the day. By the end of the day, Angel, Husk and Niffty were dead asleep. Charlie moaned as she looked at Alastor. The couple fell asleep together in a cuddle.)

Words: 1023