Beach Vocation

(The floor squeaked as the Hazbin gang walked in a large beautiful beach house that Charlie's parents had own and let Charlie and her friends use it for their vocation

(The floor squeaked as the Hazbin gang walked in a large beautiful beach house that Charlie's parents had own and let Charlie and her friends use it for their vocation. Alastor had placed a safety spell at on the hotel to keep anyone from destroying or anything else to it.)

    (The beach house that they're staying at

(The beach house that they're staying at.)

(When everyone got their luggage in, they unpacked in their rooms. Charlie and Alastor were sharing a room with each other since they were still dating after all. When they finished unpacking, Charlie sat down on the bed. Alastor sat down next to her, leaned in close to her eyes, and kissed her.)

  (Charlie stopped Alastor as he was about to take off her shirt. She curled up in a little ball of some sort, she handled her legs. Alastor understood what she say was trying to say, that she didn't sex right for today.)

  (Alastor sighed, then left the room with her in front of him. Charlie went see their feminine friends. Alastor went to see to their male friends. Alastor saw that Angel, and Husk were drinking, while Sir Penious and Baxter were having a nice sweet conversation about something. Lucifer, on the other hand, was watching and judging Alastor ever so silently.)

(When Lucifer first saw Alastor with Charlie and Charlie saying that their in a relationship, he made a vow that he would make sure that Alastor was treating his daughter right. By right, he means not treating her like a selfish, son of bitchy whore, jackass. So, if Alastor would hurt Charlie in any sort of way, He would make sure Alastor will never see another light of day in hellhold.)
—————————————————————-

(Days had now passed, and the gang were at the beach that was just in front of the beach house. Husk was sitting down on the sand next to Baxter, who was afraid of the water since his death.)

  (Angel, and Cherri were bothering Sir Penious. Vaggie and Niffty having a small conversation. Charlie and Alastor were in the shade on the porch. Alastor put his hand on her waist. Charlie sighed, then went back inside the house.)
——————————-——-————————-