Charalstor AU

Hope y'all enjoy.

(A cold breeze flew by a young man in a brown suit.  He sighed as he entered a building that had a sign that read, "Cafe".
He ordered his drink, then sat down at a table outside in the cafe's garden.)

  (Minutes later, a young female came to his table and sat down with him. She laughed a bit.)

Female: Sorry, Alastor. I had to deal with something. I didn't realize that it would take that long.

  (She told as his drink came to him. Alastor thanked the cafe worker and accept her apology. She smiled at him. Alastor slightly blushed at her smile.)

Alastor: Now, my dear Charlie, is there any new news for me to hear?

(Alastor asked her. Charlie shook her head no for an answer to his question. A hour passed and Charlie walked away from him. She had told him that she'll see him later and they'll meet at cafe next week for another little get to together.)

  (Alastor walked back to his house. He walked in and heard sounds from upstairs. He knocked on his roommate's bedroom door. His opened the door. Alastor's roommate normally wore a black and white stripe suit. Nevertheless, he wasn't wearing his normal attire for today. Alastor leaned toward the direction to the bed and saw Angel Dust. Alastor looked at Beetlejuice and sighed.)

Alastor: Again?

(Beetlejuice nodded as a response to his question. Beetlejuice slammed the door in Alastor's face. 'This is the forth time this month. When will he stop "mating" with his boyfriend?' Alastor as he was pacing back and forth. Soon, the clock struck 9 pm sharp. Alastor ran out of the door and ran toward the theater.)

(When Alastor got there, he saw same beautiful lady he was talking with before. In his eyes, she never looked more beautiful than usual, yet she did.)

  (She had a pink dress on her

  (She had a pink dress on her. Alastor was wearing a red tuxedo. They walked in the theater and enjoying the show. When the show was over, they walked back to their homes. Alastor had began to blush from the distant view of Charlie.)

  (The next couple weeks were easily going for Alastor and everywhere else around him. Beetlejuice came by his friend, and spoke.)

Beetlejuice: Hey, Alastor. I signed you up for a strip club entertainment victim.

  (Alastor was confused as he was drinking his coffee. Alastor asked what he meant by that. Beetlejuice answered as he got his own coffee.)

Beetlejuice: I mean, that you'll lose your virginity....Lose it before marriage.

  (This made Alastor accidentally spit out his coffee mid sip. Beetlejuice smudged and laughed. Alastor had static coming from him. Beetlejuice sighed as his laughter was dying down. Alastor went his room and felt fear for the rest of the day.)