Wild West AU (2/10)

(Days passed, Alastor and his family were really selling down in their new home and location. Alastor was indeed loving the location.)

(The day after they had official moved in, Alastor would sketch out the landscape with a blank sheet notebook or read one of the books that his family has under a tree near their house.)

(It was until one day, the young Charlie that Alastor had met his first day of living there, came by with a pile of paper. Alastor stopped reading a book that he had and looked at the young lady.)

Charlie: Hi there, Alastor. What ya reading there?

(Charlie noticed his book. Alastor smiled and responded.)

Alastor: Oh, this is just something that my family has. Anyway, what ya got there yourself.

Charlie: Oh, my parents are hosting a festival for Fourth of July. So, my father told me to give this filers around to people in town if they want to come to it.

(Charlie replied with her softly happy smile as she gave him the filer. Alastor waved goodbye as Charlie walked away. Alastor looked at the filter for a while. 'This is interesting.' Alastor thought. Suddenly he heard his mother, Emily, call him.)

Emily: Alastor! Your father and I are going into town to get a few things. Do you need or want anything while we're there?

(Alastor shook his head. Emily shrugged, smiled, then walked towards her husband. Alastor shrugged himself and went back inside the house.)

    (Hours of Alastor reading most of the books in his family's library, absolutely bored him. He left the filer on the kitchen table in the kitchen. After an hour, his parents came back home with groceries from the market in town.)

Emily: So, Alastor, son, we met a young lady that said she knew you.

(Alastor thought for a moment. Then responded to his mother.)

Alastor: You mean, miss Charlie? Yes, I met her on the day we just moved, while I was in town. She gave me a tour.

(Emily giggled. Alastor was confused, he did know that his mother was pregnant with his father's third offspring.)

Emily: Well, maybe we could meet her family at the festival on Fourth of July.

  (Emily guessed. Alastor shrugged at her guess. Personally he wasn't that much into a relationship after knowing someone for a few days and he knew that his parents want him to get girlfriend or at least, a wife. But he's only twenty two, they can at least still wait.)

(After Alastor helped his mother put the groceries away, he saw a few cowboys with their cattle in of them. One of them, a broad shouldered male, walked to another male that wasn't with the group, and talked to him. 'Maybe I'll have a chance to talk everyone at the festival.' Alastor pondered.)

Words: 474